Pictures of your Glocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dave38x View Post
    Yeah, its very much the same story with KSC Glocks, plastic slides are king for performance... Until they start exploding off the gun...

Sent from outer space
    hehe did that once with abby ultra it worked wonderful for 48rounds next mag popped of the frame XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH7K...e_gdata_player

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

• Re: Pictures of your Glocks!

yes, but the ever present risk of an exploding slide adds that element of pant wetting fear to your game day..and who doesnt want that!?!?!

also, a reason to wear dark trousers and full face masks.

I still love my TM glock. performance today was flawless
      -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
      -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

People who don't like crawling through 6" of leafmould searching for their pistol's spring & spring guide?
        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Although saying that, the new TM's are supposed to be capable of taking the extra force from Green/Propane now anyway, so no longer an issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by the_monkey View Post
          a no name clone glock 26....no idea who its made by, but has a lovley aluminium slide and works well.
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]96353[/ATTACH]
          I bought this off of monkey, and it's HFC, having played with the TM equivalent in the past, it's as good as, if not better than the TM. TM obviously ranges better, but reliability on propane is better, and 240fps makes it a nice change from my usual 1911's and 226's pushing 340-350, especially as it still drastically outranges them. Oh and diddly mag? 4-5 mags to a gas charge..muahaha
          Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

Stock TMs handle Abby Ultra fine (so long as you have one of the 3rd gen ones, which you probably do if you've bought one in the last 3 years). But that screw in the frame is a problem for most people apparently as general wear causes it to snap out of place after a year or so of consistent use. Best thing to do is get yourself a new frame; they're pretty cheap if you can find them in stock anyway.

Comment

Glock 17
              Donor Marui Glock 17 with Guarder and Shooters Design upgrades

Last edited by Dutch; 13 September, 2013, 13:50.
              Things I hate:
              1. People who hate things.
              2. Irony.
              3. Lists.

Comment

Originally posted by Proffrink View Post
                Stock TMs handle Abby Ultra fine (so long as you have one of the 3rd gen ones, which you probably do if you've bought one in the last 3 years). But that screw in the frame is a problem for most people apparently as general wear causes it to snap out of place after a year or so of consistent use. Best thing to do is get yourself a new frame; they're pretty cheap if you can find them in stock anyway.
                All TM GBB Glocks are Gen 3 replicas. Gen 3 is not anything to do with TM themselves, it's just the type of Glock being replicated. Most Glocks you see are replicas of Gen 3, although WE now make them with Gen 4 frames.

Personally Abbey Ultra is all I would use in a stock TM Glock. Propane will eventually crack the slide, and frame. Even with Abbey Ultra the screw points in the frame snap, and I have seen slides crack on Abbey Ultra too. They are not TMs strongest design.

Comment

KSC are bringing out a Gen 4 KWA G17... excited doesnt begin to cover it.

Comment

It's a shame that Guarder don't make Gen 4 frames for Marui Glocks. Thinking about it, it's a pity they don't make polymer slides rather than the metal ones too. I know the Guarder metal slides are more realistic but functionally they're terrible. A polymer slide would look better and be a lot stronger than the original ABS slide while also being light enough to function properly...
                    Things I hate:
                    1. People who hate things.
                    2. Irony.
                    3. Lists.

Comment

Originally posted by dave38x View Post
                      KSC are bringing out a Gen 4 KWA G17... excited doesnt begin to cover it.
                      Still using internals from 1985 though? :p

Comment

• Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                        Still using internals from 1985 though? :p
                        good i dont have to replace my spair parts box then :D

Comment

• Yeah, those ones that have never been updated multiple times :p

Still works fantastically though so I won't complain. (33 rounds out of a g18 with tracer unit attached at 15c earlier this evening)

Sent from outer space

Comment

• any kind peroson want to link me to an ksc 18c threaded barrel i now have an urge to get a tracer and watch me break things XD

Comment

• I have one, they are rarer than hens teeth.

Haven't been made in years.

I've been tracing earlier tonight, absolutely awesome it was!

Sent from outer space

Comment

Originally posted by meddy View Post
                                good i dont have to replace my spair parts box then :D
                                plus hopefully means don't have to change mags either as got about 12

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jackypoos Male, Student, Jolly. Find out more about Jackypoos
                                Working...
                                X