X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures of your Glocks!

Originally posted by Mango View Post
    Surely just stipple over the WE trades?
    Nar he could sell the frame as super custom we parts or something someone would buy it on fleabay

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

Once I get my Guarder frame, I probably will stipple over the WE markings. Just wanted to practice around the "trades"

Comment

Oopse bought more glocks again XD both plastic slide old KSC and first gen kwa blank trade 18c and a gaggle of mags all metal lipped some leaky just had bits of metal flakes on the squair orings

Comment

Shimmer gold eh? I know what I'm getting my next glock done in!

Meddy - How much did that lot set you back?

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
          Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Originally posted by dave38x View Post

Meddy - How much did that lot set you back?
            £75 heck I couldn't even get that many clone mags from China for that price yet alown 2full spairs glocks with lovly frames :D

Tho the next day someone posted a full spairs g26c with metal slidnbarrel but won't split from rest of stuff he selling and not got the money to get that been want that for ages oh well got mags now :C

Sent from my toilet using the flusher

Comment

Ah damn, I need to get myself one of these SAI RMR slides, but all the GunsModify ones are all sold out and the Ace1 arms has only had bad reviews, so I wont be looking to them :'(
              sigpic
              View iTrader Rating Here
              Looking for Kjw KC-02 Parts(Ra-tech, Kjw, etc..) PM me!

Comment

• Re: Pictures of your Glocks!"Glockaholics Anonymous" ;D

"we all got together and had a family photo"

ummm should add a user group on here "Glockaholics Anonymous" ;D

Comment

So for my birthday I was blessed with a WE Glock 17 Gen 4 aswell as a bunch of RA Tech internals ^-^
                  I couldn't be happier with it for a first gbb sidearm. Although, i get very bored with the externals easily. And with no money, I spend alot of time tinkering with it in the workshop or laser engraving it!
                  Here she is day one:

And here she is today, note that i havent spent a single penny on this gun since it arrived except for mags:

Custom Airsoft Engraving Service From £5
                  http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...66#post1276366

Comment

Here's my latest...

WE Glock 17 GEN-4 Run on CO2 Mags
                    Surefire X300 Torch w/Red Filter (Improves sight in dark environments!)
                    Polished Outer Barrel
                    Maple Leaf Precision Barrel & Monster Hop Bucking + Modified Hop Arm
                    Slide Rails also polished slightly to improve cycling

Got a few bits still to do on it, but it's lovely to shoot now and is starting to look great in my opinion

10299391_1427787770804428_1757316209_n.jpg

Comment

Hera arms Glock Carbine kit, with a T1 on top. Inside is a Tokyo Marui Glock 17 with a PGC slide on it and Guarder recoil spring (needed to overcome the friction of the kit catching parts of the gun.)

20140501_145116.jpg

It pleases me.

Not quite sure what to tart it up with yet, still tinkering with the kit
                      -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
                      -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

Monkie where is it catching on yours. Main had a twisted rod above the slide. Carving of the top of one side of the slide. Also the body flexes and makes the slide jam also if ya grip to strongly

Comment

Ive stopped the body twist by using araldite lord god king of all strength glue to glue the rails on as they are only held on by two dodgy screws tapped into the plastic. So the big peice of metal now stops 99% of the wobble. It catches right where the top of the slide goes past the opening where the cases would come out. Fixed with sand paper.
                          -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

He he I forget the tm is tiny screws and not pins like the KSC :D yes mine also catches on that breach hole bit. But nrmaly when the body twits up

Comment

mine did twist side to side...but the massive bit of metal that is the ris rail stops it wriggling

Comment

WE Gen 4 Glock 17 with replica M6 weaponlight, Home made rubber grip, Maple leaf hop and barrel. Running on CO2 like a dream

glock 17 by mustangdan6, on Flickr

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jackypoos Male, Student, Jolly. Find out more about Jackypoos
                                Working...
                                X