Pictures of your Glocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures of your Glocks!

Looks nice mate, love the black on tan, where did you order the A+ bucking from?
    ATB Marc.
    Some Guns In My Collection:
    Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
    My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

Yes, the G-Force line may appear fine or ugly due to colours. Silver slide on tan frame are ugly,. black on black or black on tan may have sense. The A+ bucking is sold by an italian store, http://www.gm-softair.com/119-hop-up-gommini but the A+ was not displayed for sell. I ordered a Guarder bucking but they sent me an A+
      Originally posted by Marc.RG1 View Post
      Looks nice mate, love the black on tan, where did you order the A+ bucking from?
      ATB Marc.

Comment

Originally posted by Kobold Thief View Post

KSC G17 with newly installed Guarder steel threaded barrel
        Not planning on selling this by any chance are you? I'm in the market for an upgraded Glock now that I've got to return to the sport after a couple of years firing the real McCoy. Looking forward to carrying something that is spicy after putting up my own:

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...t-KSC-Glock-17
        AIRSOFT WEAPONS M4 (recoil)sigpic

Comment

My TM G17 with SAI Ace 1 Arms flat trigger ans TM night sights!

image.jpg
          . . . . . . . . . GET SOME!!! . . . . . . . .
          TM P90/ G&G M4 CHOINE (WHITE M4 INNIT!) / KSC G18C / TM G17 / WE G18C / WE 1911 MEHICO DRUGLORD

Comment

2016-01-27 00.29.40.jpg
            2016-01-27 00.09.44.jpg
            2016-01-27 01.20.54.jpg

Some fantastic glocks out there! Above (if I have managed to attach the photos correctly) is my WE G17 which I have done a few bits and bobs to, and am rather proud of having taken the slide and outer barrel from factory black to moderately polished. Still a work in progress, bit of wear showing and having trigger reliability issues

Comment

Originally posted by Yankee0 View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]154408[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]154409[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]154410[/ATTACH]

Some fantastic glocks out there! Above (if I have managed to attach the photos correctly) is my WE G17 which I have done a few bits and bobs to, and am rather proud of having taken the slide and outer barrel from factory black to moderately polished. Still a work in progress, bit of wear showing and having trigger reliability issues
              HI mate that looks very cool, how did you remove the skull shot indicator and put it in the original slide?
              ATB Marc.
              Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
              My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

Thanks! The skull is a replacement part made for, specifically this made I think, for a TM G17 51I8wL4QoXL._SY400_.jpg

To fit it was a pain, had to remove the blowback unit and file the existing back right down until the new part fit snugly in behind it, removing the bit circled in red like so 2016-01-28 09.30.19.jpg

I do believe you can get replacement blowback units that would fit that come without the backplate allowing you to fit a replacement one straight in.

Comment

HI mate thanks for your helpful reply, lol I saw this message a few minutes after I woke up I thought it was the 18c like mine when I first saw it, I have the WE upgrade slide set in the Box waiting to be fit, not keen on the slide so I thought I would just use my original slide but use the gold Barrel and metal fiber optic sights and put them on my slide, like the skull to but on the 18c it's a bit trickier to remove because of the full auto selector and stuff, still might give it a try though
                  ATB Marc..

Comment

Don't have an 18 myself, like the idea of one though, especially a pimped out one lol! I auppose it would depend on where the selector is, and what mechanisms if any are at the back. Unkess its much different from the g17 the actual backplate may just be an easilyish removed chunk of metal as it only has to go back as far as the edge of the blowback mechanism if that makes sense.

Comment

Added the new TM G34 to the collection. Actually like it more then I thought I would. Will get good use this weekend!

Comment

Glock envy!!!

Comment

My collection, I have a 42 also but forgot to put it in the shot
                          Attached Files

Comment

Had a little go a some stippling, quite pleased with it for my 1st attempt...

2016-02-20 16.53.39.jpg

Comment

My TM G17 with SIA Trigger and My New WE G18C with Guarder steel night sights

. . . . . . . . . GET SOME!!! . . . . . . . .
                              TM P90/ G&G M4 CHOINE (WHITE M4 INNIT!) / KSC G18C / TM G17 / WE G18C / WE 1911 MEHICO DRUGLORD

Comment

Better shot of the 34. This time with genuine Inforce APL

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jackypoos Male, Student, Jolly. Find out more about Jackypoos
                                Working...
                                X