Pictures of your Glocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pictures of your Glocks!

Some Glocks on here are really quite tasteful, but when you start growing a Magpul assault rifle round it, and requiring a full size EOTech, you've gone well too far.

Comment

wow theres alot of glocks out there, haha

is there lot of point putting a lam on a glock? i imagine its not practicle if you want to put it in a holster?

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerous_Beans View Post
        Some Glocks on here are really quite tasteful, but when you start growing a Magpul assault rifle round it, and requiring a full size EOTech, you've gone well too far.
        IMO those aren't really Glocks, although they're based around it - they're really a separate type of weapon, since it's not a pistol any more. And I agree, EOTech on a Glock means something's gone wrong

Originally posted by PROJECT 28X View Post
        wow theres alot of glocks out there, haha

is there lot of point putting a lam on a glock? i imagine its not practicle if you want to put it in a holster?
        Put whatever you want on it
        But yes, a full LAM would make it difficult to find a nicely fitting holster.
        Clone SERPA's FTW for normal Glocks :D
        Others till I die

Comment

uhem, veyr few people seem to of realised that from the states, you can get the blackhawk xiphos strobe light, and xiphos glock holster (clones)

cant remember what the price was inc postage, but have a look around

Comment

another shout out for the clone serpas, they are insane! they even have the black hawk trades haha! i think mine was £14 delivered from hong kong!
            Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

Originally posted by SgT BULLETPR00F View Post
              I wish... Its some stupid cheapo chocolate. Like unbranded lidl crap!
              Depends what number ration pack you get.

I got two of those Yorkies in my most recent! :D

Comment

Originally posted by JapaneseWookie View Post
                uhem, veyr few people seem to of realised that from the states, you can get the blackhawk xiphos strobe light, and xiphos glock holster (clones)

He specifically said LAM though, so I assumed one of the blockier Laser + Light things.
                Others till I die

Comment

Originally posted by JapaneseWookie View Post

I was quoted £150 when I asked, the clone ones are quite good though c:

Comment

TM Glock 17 custom FG

Up for sale!

New glock inbound tomorrow, will post some pics :-D

Comment

that is yummy

here is mine, and some flowers

Comment

Postman bought this today...

Hence why i'm selling my old one :D

Comment

oooo that looks yummy! :D

Comment

you swine I wanted that! if my loan didn't come later this year it would have been mine

I think you should keep the foliage green one. Its far nicer! you can sell the rubbish titanium one to me on saturday when loan comes!
                            TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Here's mine:

All upgraded with slides that are stainless steel, steel and the G18 is a full PGC alloy slide and barrel. They weigh loads compared with the standard Marui model.

All Guarder frames apart from G18 that sports a FG Marui one...

Steel mag catches and lanyard plugs. The stainless G17 has a me-customised 'non thumbrest' Marui beaver tail so it fits my Safariland ok.

All internals upgraded too with tightbores, twist barrels, hi output valves and strengthened springs (recoil, hammer, what not...)

G18 is set to short stroke to make action faster (and it is!)

Comment

Fitch
                                I hate you
                                But I love your work, new glock is awesomeasaurus!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jackypoos Male, Student, Jolly. Find out more about Jackypoos
                                Working...
                                X