Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: L85a1/a2... SA80a1/A2

RS DD Rail Arrived today

Lets Kick Ass And Chew Bubblegum, Damn! Im All Outta Gum!

Comment

just experimenting with it........ICS L85a2 with Genuine DD ris and grip pod

if it offends your eyes and you want to lynch me be warned.....if you strike me down i shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine!

Comment

Hmmmm "Scratches head with encouraging smile"....well its....erm....different
        sigpic

You're funny....I'm Gonna Kill You Last
        Originally posted by Kagedwolf
        I suppose your catchphrase would be "HEIL HITLER!"?
        Originally posted by Major
        well i doubt it comes under any copyright infringement!

Comment

Different?!?!

stu you need to turn that thing on yourself....lol

And i have to ask how the hell did you get the RIS to fit?
          Or is it just loose?

Comment

Haha *retreats*

Filed down the handguard attacher, hours work and done

Comment

• Mmmm that bodes well for the Madbull version me and Menacer have just ordered :D

So it solid then?

Comment

Was worried about the added extra weight, the madbull RIS is 440g, the original WE L85 handguard is 270g, so only 170g of extra weight, oh wait, forgot we will be adding extra things on, oh well the L85 is already heavy enough as it is haha, the madbull version looks sweet to be fair, cant wait for it to arrive! where did u get that RS DD RIS from?

Dave

Comment

can you show which part to file down please, veeeeeeeery interested if it works.
                  The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Is that the LLM01 stu? if so please could you tell me where you got it, cheers

Comment

Just got my ICS L86 today - love it

Sight on top is a Element ISM-V - combined laser and red dot

Comment

Got the Ris off a mate of mine just need a battery to fit in it now, the rail is very solid on there but could do with a sling loop to finish it off looks wise. Will post pics up later on what to file down it's very simple to do.

The torch isn't an LLM I'm afraid just the standard torch and laser you can get for about 40-50 quid

Comment

• I got a 7.4v 2200 split pack lipo to fit in my real steel front ris, perfect fit in there with the dummy gas parts removed.
                          Here's my Ares SA80 - Afghan 2010 set up with ris but retaining susat and normal flash hider.

G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

Out of interest, in the picture M.I.A posted a while back here:

What is the lad with the EOTech doing? Or am I just being stupid?
                            WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

• Could it be to do with the grenade launcher?
                              Although it doesent look fixed to me.

Comment

What's more strange is they have live ammo yet there wearing M.I.L.E.S .?

Strange place to put the eotech ! But if it works then happy days

Just found this with a google search!! Looks like some kind of aimpoint fitted as well...

Last edited by Andy8746; 14 July, 2011, 01:07.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

guard-sniper87 Find out more about guard-sniper87
                                Working...
                                X