L85a1/a2... SA80a1/A2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: L85a1/a2... SA80a1/A2

how the feck are you getting that to sweden?!
    The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

As regards to the Element LLM lovely kit, but my light flickered/strobed irregularly on its first day. Problem has been rectified by recharging the batts. They wern't even flat so I suspect it is just fussy about it's batteries.

IR functions are ok, one is useless and the other is just like a weak torch. Laser is pretty decent.
      Selling:
      ISAF Tan patches, Union Jack Desert Patches Red Dot Sight, SR25 and M4 HiCaps.

Comment

• Just the Specter/Docter combo to go now

Comment

got my l85 yesterday , before and after pics i didn't have the funds to buy the optic mount so i made mine hope it doesn't hurt your eyes

^ as she came to me

^v after i made my optic mount

what do you all think and the blowback still works to
          you may be a king or a lowly street sweeper , sooner or later you all dance with the reaper

Originally posted by Barlow

alcohol + man up + lowered amibitions = lots of sex^2 = ex-who?

Comment

• sa80.jpg

This here is my new L85 A2 Carbine assault rifle, by Star! And also my plate carrier
            "WE SUSTAIN"- Royal Logistic Corps

Comment

I figured there's probably enough rifles out there now which follow the new standard and I'm also really not a fan of Grip-Pods, so I thought I'd keep to the legacy colour for plastic furniture on L85s. I find the RVG works brilliantly on there I have to say.

REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

I'm so goddamn jealous of those RIS-L85:s, that I'm a little ashamed. Wish Madbull get off their asses and make the bloody Star-version already. Great job on your SA-80's guys.

Comment

As far as I know (unfortunately I think I've binned the instructions) the Madbull rail works just fine with STAR/ARES rifles. If you have an ICS or WE you need to buy a separate adapter mount, but the rail itself actually comes with the mount specifically intended for use with the STAR design.
                  REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by Iceman View Post
                    I'm so goddamn jealous of those RIS-L85:s, that I'm a little ashamed. Wish Madbull get off their asses and make the bloody Star-version already. Great job on your SA-80's guys.
                    Just buy the Hornbill version from Hong Kong.

Just as good quality as the Madbull version and cheaper too, and that's with a conversion kit that you won't need and postage from Hong Kong.

I'd be suprised if the Madbull version would fit as its wider internally than the ACM/RS versions, so would have a gap between the gas block and RIS.
                    And the lugs on the receiver that hold the RS RIS in place would need removing too to accommodate the adaptor, that comes in the box with the Madbull one.

Originally posted by CKinnerley View Post
                    That pic makes me glad I went for the Specter DR and Docter rathe r than the Acog

Comment

ffgegrwg.jpg dont have my llm or vortex flashider because customs stole them and refused to send them to me :'( and i sold my elcan as i prefered the acog anyway ics l85 with a rs dd ris love the gun on an 11.1 lipo

Comment

She's sexy and I know it....

IMG_5426 by WestyIII

Courtesy of www.samgarsidephotography.co.uk
                        Selling:

Comment

Gah. I really wish they'd do the correct Specter LDS sight... Nice job though.

Originally posted by jssmitty96 View Post
                          dont have my llm or vortex flashider because customs stole them and refused to send them to me.
                          I hope you're not just lying down and accepting that?...

Comment

Sex wee!

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                              Gah. I really wish they'd do the correct Specter LDS sight... Nice job though.
                              Because the DR is much more widely used

The OSx4 looks so basic and cheap I think, perfect choice for our MOD then

Comment

Correct spectre would be nice, the DR isn't too far off, so an LDS replica shouldn't be ruled out. What are the significant differences?

Just waiting for RMR sights to come back as well.
                                Selling:

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

guard-sniper87 Find out more about guard-sniper87
                                Working...
                                X