L85a1/a2... SA80a1/A2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: L85a1/a2... SA80a1/A2

Your only main option is a lipo of some sort stored at the bottom of the rail. I use a stock tube lipo.
    you can use either 7.4/11.1 depending on how you like your rate of fire.

Comment

Ta very much

Comment

I use a 9.9v 1000 LiFe , nice compromise between 7's and 11's
        From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

G&G L85A2 "TopTech"

7149_4321994468344_1622075531_n.jpg425331_4321994068334_1562518296_n.jpg969459_4321994708350_1831884996_n.jpg994802_4321994988357_359356971_n.jpg

Comment

My SA80A2 by STAR, Susat Scope, DD RIS, Coyote Magpull Ladders, Magpull EMAG, Bipod Grip, LLM01, Vortex Flashhider

Comment

Lo mate, to get the tan sides you need to add something like this

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=3500 (but find tan ones),

they are rubber inserts that protect against the sharp edges of the RIS

Comment

MY ICS L85A2, SUSAT Sight, Madbull DD Ris, Element Dark Earth Ladder Rail Covers, Gripod, LLM01, Magpul Emag and Vortex Flasher Hider.

SUSAT is being replaced with a Spectre sight just waiting for the mount to arrive.

Comment

Hoping you guys can help as I've asked all over the place.... Ok here goes..
                  A guy in my team dropped my ICS L85a2 and the small clamping piece on the bottom of the SUSAT scope mount has fractured along the weakest part ( where the groove is that clamps on the sight rail.) I've Email G&G customer support and they can't help as they don't have any stock. I am now left with a almost new SUSAT but no way of fitting it to my rifle!!! Annoyed is a massive understatement..

Do you know where I can get a replacement????
                  I'm even contemplating bolting it some how to the upper receiver.. Last resort as I've asked everywhere...
                  At the moment I've got an Eotech replica 551 on a silly looking mount and really want it to go back to the stock look...
                  The iron sights are ok but target aquasition is rubbish in low light....

Please let me know if you or anyone you know can help???

Getting mad at not being able to use my G&G SUSAT now!!!!.

Thanks in advance look forward to SOMEONE helping...
                  sigpic

Comment

get your mate to buy you a new one!, I would as HE did break it!!
                    Plus there is a newish one going on here in the accessories section.

As for that specific part I would recommend ringing a few retailers as some have odds and sods from repairs or breaks kicking around.
                    Only other option is waiting for a really cheap second hand one.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks darkmikey22
                      It seems they have a design fault is this is the weakest part and it literally fell from pointing barrel up stood on the floor and got knocked over landing on the scope... Then hey presto !!! Goosed scope mount...
                      Ill try ** ******* near me....

Anymore more info or help still required..
                      sigpic

Comment

This is the part that has split from left to right the photo just about shows the crack that as been repaired but has failed!!
                        image.jpg
                        sigpic

Comment

All sorted a nice chap on here has done a deal and posted me the part!!! My faith in humans is restored!!
                          sigpic

Comment

are the dimensions for the madbull l85 rail and the real steel 1:1?

madbull one looks shooter and fatter for some reason

not sure if its just me lol

Comment

Madbull is slightly fatter than RS.

Comment

Sorry if this has been asked before but reading 12 pages of posts will do my head in, which Rail system will fit an Army Armament L85?
                                WANTED:

Sordins or Comtac II's with Motorola 2pin connector!

PM me if you're selling some!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

guard-sniper87 Find out more about guard-sniper87
                                Working...
                                X