X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ElZer0
    replied
    Re: SCAR Thread

ha ha, im thinking the same thing as I don't have a dremel... though a mate is getting a 3d printer at the end of th month, I may try and design/make a branham style one

Leave a comment:

• Knight
    replied

Anyone fancy fitting a PWS rail extension for me?

Leave a comment:

• ElZer0
    replied

Dont suppouse you could put the angled ris on the standard ris side position.

Thinking of getting one to mount my pressure switch, just wanna ser what this would look like / how far off the body it holds this

Leave a comment:

• Polarblair
    replied

Makes a big difference for me so that I can mount my magpul AFG2 further forwards (would be off the end of the rail without the PWS RIS extension) This also keeps my laser and flashlight out of the way to the front and gives me a neat space to mount my gun cam dead center on the barrel without obstructing my reflex sight. That lowered rail section at the front is perfect forstuff like that as well as PEQ boxes especially G&P's DBAL. If one of these days I ever shell out for nightvision I'll definitely be teaming that with a DBAL for the IR laser. Then just need to find someone willing to get them too....

Leave a comment:

• hapi
    replied

Originally posted by PureSilver View Post
    Nice rifle, and the UBR's a surprisingly good aesthetic replacement for the Ugg. I have to say I preferred it before the paint, though; what was the point of all that funky two-tone tan-and-black if you're just going to Krylon all over it?

I've never looked at a SCAR and thought, there's a rifle that's too light and lacking in rail space...
    Agreed, on both points

Leave a comment:

• PureSilver
    replied

Nice rifle, and the UBR's a surprisingly good aesthetic replacement for the Ugg. I have to say I preferred it before the paint, though; what was the point of all that funky two-tone tan-and-black if you're just going to Krylon all over it?

Originally posted by Polarblair View Post
    needs a tasty rail extension.
    Originally posted by ElZer0 View Post
    Still not sure i want the pws ris ext
    I've never looked at a SCAR and thought, there's a rifle that's too light and lacking in rail space...

Leave a comment:

• hapi
    replied

Magpul UBR on scar adaptor plate

Leave a comment:

• the_monkey
    replied

OOOO now what is that stock!

Leave a comment:

• Polarblair
    replied

needs a tasty rail extension and bipod. This isnt mine but deserves to be on here. Nicest one I've ever seen:

Even did a nice paintjob on it:

Leave a comment:

• Knight
    replied

Better quality, taken few days ago:

Leave a comment:

• scarspence
    replied

Im temptedtopolarstar my scar but then money gets involvedlol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• hapi
    replied

Prommy 455mm also on route along with maple leaf hop rubber and element an/peq16, should be here next week hopefully

Leave a comment:

• Knight
    replied

Stock at the moment until I decide on my favorite length, will prob put a 363mm tbb in though.

Leave a comment:

• hapi
    replied

I have the same mount for my VisionKing on route at the moment, have you got a longer inner barrel fitted or just the 300mm one?

Leave a comment:

• Polarblair
    replied

Nice

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

About the Author

Collapse

TB-Stalker Running a small upgrade service for people looking to build themselves a DMR. Find out more about TB-Stalker
Working...
X