SCAR Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCAR Thread

Good choices, a nice little battle rifle you have there.

As I have a SCAR L sitting in my spares box doing nothing, I'm going to see if I can't do something really special with it. It might take a while, but we shall see. :D
    Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Mines done.

Swapped the grippod for a KAC grip and added the PEQ-15.
      TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

Looking very very nice Sam_G!

one f te few black scars i like...

Sad to be selling my VFC scar L
        FOR SALE
        7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
        , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Cheers! Just wanted to keep it simple.

Just because i cant help myself!

Comment

Hopefully all the scar fanboys here can give me some advice

I'm seriously considering a TM Scar-L in black but I was indecisive about optics

What would people recommend ??

I was thinking a replica eotech with a flip to side but would that look out of place ??

I have seen a lot of eotechs but I want something a little different

Comment

I may have mentioned this before but there's a great pictorial reference thread here: Official SCAR Picture Thread

Mainly civvy SCARs though.

Comment

My vote would be for the Eotec. There was a guy at the game today that had the magnifier fitted. Looked good.

I also like the aimpoints on a high mount.

Comment

How about acogs without doctor sight but with the false fibre optic ??

I'm debating getting a scope with some magnification or a plane 1x sight

Whether or not magnification is useful in airsoft is a whole new topic

Comment

Optics wise I run mine with a replica aimpoint t1 on a high mount. I had a replica eotech 552 on there but I found that getting my face down low enough with the SCAR stock and a mesh lower mask was difficult so I switched over to a higher mount and find it much easier. I also prefer the picture I get with the aimpoint, it's so small it doesn't really even appear when you're looking right through it where the eotech had a lot of extra furniture taking up my view.

Comment

Same reason I run the Spectre DR on mine - with the larger lenses I can happily get behind it with my mesh lower on. Plus with the great eye relief on it I can sit it further forward on my rails and it doesn't block my peripheral vision like an ACOG did.
                      Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Was looking at a spectre dr

But they are are expensive and there are problems with the 1x magnification

the new g&g are supposed to be good but they come with a rather steep price tag

Comment

TM Scar H with VFC EGLM

"Well they're not selling them to fund WE's thats for sure......" - Caldymoose

Comment

I cant decide if i like the the EGLM. Nice to see another black SCAR.

Mine getting some abuse!

Comment

Thought I would try it without the painted lower and stock. I think I prefer it to before, less "loud".

SCARphoto.jpg

Comment

Anyone managed to get a Magpul pistol grip on there VFC SCAR??

ive seen pics of on internet of VFC scars with it on... some places say you canny, some you can..
                                FOR SALE
                                7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
                                , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TB-Stalker Running a small upgrade service for people looking to build themselves a DMR. Find out more about TB-Stalker
                                Working...
                                X