SCAR Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCAR Thread

yeah that isn't too bad at all! get it really roughed up and it will look good!
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

I know its one of those guns that if you do it wrong, it will look terrible. I really appreciate the positive feedback. Something about me couldn't handle a black SCAR.

Comment

IMG_3248.jpgIMG_3249.jpg
        here's my VFC Scar L with the Madbull PWS SRX, it's my interpretation of Travis Haley's scar!

Comment

How would you guys rate the scar, im looking to get my first air soft gun soon and I had a look at a scar made by G&G in ** ******* in Cannock and I have to say I do like it a lot but im also a fan of the M4 how does the SCAR hold up against th M4?

Comment

SCAR's are great, very ergonomic and being ambidextrous makes it very functional when you have to swap firing arms. I've never used the G&G SCAR but have read that they perform well out of the box, may need a new hop rubber but nothing major. Personally I would definitely say go with the SCAR over an M4.

p.s Remember not to mention retailers other than Zero One as you may get a warning from a mod

Hope this helped!
            TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
            TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

Originally posted by WingMan View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]85454[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]85455[/ATTACH]
              here's my VFC Scar L with the Madbull PWS SRX, it's my interpretation of Travis Haley's scar!
              Love it!

Any chance you can get a pic a silencer coming through the rail extension. Using the cqc setting.

Thinking of getting one for my scar.
              FOR SALE
              7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
              , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

eek oops plees mods do not beet me with a haggis

Comment

58907_608262845852521_1268324783_n.jpg

Comment

• Slight remodel if mine. Aimpoint replaced with an EoTech, and the AFG replaced with a Strike Industries kobra direction. Just want to find a nice torch for it now.

[IMG][/IMG]

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2

Comment

My VFC scar may well be coming up for sale shortly.... need the money..
                      FOR SALE

Comment

New VFC SCAR L - I decided that if I was going to have an AEG backup it should at least be a SCAR! My only two AEG's are now SCARs - this and the VFC SCAR H SSR.

Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Mines up for sale now if anyones interested
                          FOR SALE

Comment

well I've just read this whole thread as I haven't been on this forum very long, and figured I should throw in my beauty for you as there is not a single scar on here that looks like mine :-)

VFC SCAR-H with an (AG-K) Elcan SpecterDR/Docter 4x scope/red dot and flashkill protector
                            Madbull 6.03mm tightbore (comes halfway down the silencer) and spring upgrade, shoots about 340fps, 20rps.
                            full re-wire with 14awg silicone cables and all connections soldered, deans connectors
                            AirFET mosfet trigger
                            2200mah 7.4V Lipo
                            9 x 160rnd mid-caps
                            Madbull PWS SRX rail extension kit, custom machined to accept stubby suppressor inside extension. Suppressor works really well, makes a sound like a book being dropped on a table.
                            Even with the suppressor and rail kit, the whole gun is only an inch longer than it was at standard.
                            random foregrip, QD bipod, ladder rail covers and magpul xdm covers
                            got a few lights and lasers I use at night but its normally just how you see here, plus the Contour camera on the rail mount.

now for some more sexy pictures of this beast, she's called Agatha :-)

you can see here where I had to machine the inside of the rail kit out a bit to fit the suppressor, only a few mm on each side, fits perfectly now.

with bipod

without bipod

after reading countless reviews when trying to find a decent Specter clone, I eventually found this thread http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forum...1-4x-are-back/ which compares almost every version available. The best one is by far this AG-K clone fixed at 4x with a red dot on top. Variable zoom optics is just too complicated for airsoft scopes and pointless anyway as you still have to get the right eye relief for the 1x mode, so far too slow. The Docter eliminates this weakness.

this kill-flash has saved my glass on several occasions now, only (skillfully) taped in place, this fine metal mesh catches any direct hits and can be bent back to shape afterwards. Also can't see any of it through the glass.

Many argue that zoom in airsoft is pointless, but when you've got the power and accuracy and properly dialled hop-up, a 4x lets you watch the BB fly all the way along its path and thock your target right on the noggin from 50m away. I wouldn't have anything else.

and where it all lives.

Hope you like it!
                            Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team
                            "I love this sport because after you've shot the same guy in the head 5 times in one game, you'll still walk over and laughingly shake hands like old friends at the end of it"
                            www.youtube.com/user/RoguePlank/videos

Comment

Originally posted by RoguePlank View Post
                              well I've just read this whole thread as I haven't been on this forum very long, and figured I should throw in my beauty for you as there is not a single scar on here that looks like mine :-)

VFC SCAR-H with an (AG-K) Elcan SpecterDR/Docter 4x scope/red dot and flashkill protector
                              Madbull 6.03mm tightbore (comes halfway down the silencer) and spring upgrade, shoots about 340fps, 20rps.
                              full re-wire with 14awg silicone cables and all connections soldered, deans connectors
                              AirFET mosfet trigger
                              2200mah 7.4V Lipo
                              9 x 160rnd mid-caps
                              Madbull PWS SRX rail extension kit, custom machined to accept stubby suppressor inside extension. Suppressor works really well, makes a sound like a book being dropped on a table.
                              Even with the suppressor and rail kit, the whole gun is only an inch longer than it was at standard.
                              random foregrip, QD bipod, ladder rail covers and magpul xdm covers
                              got a few lights and lasers I use at night but its normally just how you see here, plus the Contour camera on the rail mount.

now for some more sexy pictures of this beast, she's called Agatha :-)

you can see here where I had to machine the inside of the rail kit out a bit to fit the suppressor, only a few mm on each side, fits perfectly now.

with bipod

without bipod

after reading countless reviews when trying to find a decent Specter clone, I eventually found this thread http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forum...1-4x-are-back/ which compares almost every version available. The best one is by far this AG-K clone fixed at 4x with a red dot on top. Variable zoom optics is just too complicated for airsoft scopes and pointless anyway as you still have to get the right eye relief for the 1x mode, so far too slow. The Docter eliminates this weakness.

this kill-flash has saved my glass on several occasions now, only (skillfully) taped in place, this fine metal mesh catches any direct hits and can be bent back to shape afterwards. Also can't see any of it through the glass.

Many argue that zoom in airsoft is pointless, but when you've got the power and accuracy and properly dialled hop-up, a 4x lets you watch the BB fly all the way along its path and thock your target right on the noggin from 50m away. I wouldn't have anything else.

and where it all lives.

Hope you like it!

SO WANT IT!! wWish i had the money to do mine up like that....

Comment

Here's my TM scar, its still awaiting a suppressor, mbus sights and a few more XTM's. I'm thinking about extending the barrel through the suppressor up to 330mm as well.
                                scar.jpg

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TB-Stalker Running a small upgrade service for people looking to build themselves a DMR. Find out more about TB-Stalker
                                Working...
                                X