SCAR Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCAR Thread

Makes a big difference for me so that I can mount my magpul AFG2 further forwards (would be off the end of the rail without the PWS RIS extension) This also keeps my laser and flashlight out of the way to the front and gives me a neat space to mount my gun cam dead center on the barrel without obstructing my reflex sight. That lowered rail section at the front is perfect forstuff like that as well as PEQ boxes especially G&P's DBAL. If one of these days I ever shell out for nightvision I'll definitely be teaming that with a DBAL for the IR laser. Then just need to find someone willing to get them too....

Comment

Dont suppouse you could put the angled ris on the standard ris side position.

Thinking of getting one to mount my pressure switch, just wanna ser what this would look like / how far off the body it holds this
      FOR SALE
      7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
      , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Anyone fancy fitting a PWS rail extension for me?

Comment

ha ha, im thinking the same thing as I don't have a dremel... though a mate is getting a 3d printer at the end of th month, I may try and design/make a branham style one
          FOR SALE

Comment

Originally posted by ElZer0 View Post
            ha ha, im thinking the same thing as I don't have a dremel... though a mate is getting a 3d printer at the end of th month, I may try and design/make a branham style one
            I'm confused - you do know that no cutting or modification is needed to fit the PWS rail extension right? Its a very quick and easy job. Or did you mean something else?

Comment

You do to get it on a TM SCAR....
              FOR SALE

Comment

Ahhhh. my bad. Still totally worth it though :D That being said - I wouldn't pay full price for it. They pop up on ebay occasionally. I ended up getting one from a guy in the states for £50 inc, shipping. Don't think its worth £80. Its cool but that's a lot of cash.

Comment

Really like the UBR stock suits the Scar loved the black and tan not so keen on spray job but still great looking gun!

Where you those stock adaptor from? I want a UBR stock mine now

Comment

Not mine so I'm afraid so couldn't tell you.
                    THIS is my gun:

Selling all my gas mags. (WE open bolt gen1&2 in great condition) - check out my sale thread

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...99#post1282299

Comment

Oh my days......thats amazing!! That will also put some massive stress on the internals surely? I know gas guns can do full auto, but they can't do it with that ferocity for so long!
                      sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

Originally posted by Caldymoose View Post
                        Oh my days......thats amazing!! That will also put some massive stress on the internals surely? I know gas guns can do full auto, but they can't do it with that ferocity for so long!
                        It sounds worse than it is - actually is a LOT louder in person but thats only about 60psi firing at 350fps. Haven't noticed any wear on the internals. Bolt assembly and nozzle are stock and both are holding up fine. (I too assumed running HPA would put a lot of stress on the system so bought CNC steel bolt and carrier. Quality was poo though so had to send them back)
                        Thats the benefit of running it off a regulated external air supply - no spikes in pressure due to temperature and no cooldown (at all)

It does however have a full RA-tech trigger set and the ROF is down to the Angry Gun recoil kit. (recently discovered this was also poo - if you have one keep an eye on the bolt that keeps the spring in place - had to replace mine after it flew off - stock bolt is just too small and can slide right out)

- - - Updated - - -

This guy on the other hand will eventually blow his apart - upgrades or no:

Sales Thread for some sweet WE M4 open bolt gas mags and other bits:
                        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...supressor-grip

Comment

Makes me want a GBBR again! Although reloading is part of the fun of a GBBR, hitting that bolt release and feeling the bolt. Better ammo capacity and no cool down? Awesome.
                          But no reloading = less fun

Comment

Too true. but no milsim where I live and going up against the spray and pray brigade on a cold day with limited rounds and mags = a lot less fun

Comment

Been slacking off airsoft for too long so thought a TM Recoil SCAR L would help me get back on the playing field!

**edit updated with Olight M20s-X Warrior, 5point mount and Blackhawk QD sling**

Last edited by ThePope; 4 March, 2014, 19:15.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Seriously thinking of modding a PWS SRX to fit a TM recoil.....

Ill get pics of mine up once back from the local recoil tech - Philithatblokewithascar - just getting him give it a service and tune up
                                FOR SALE

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TB-Stalker Running a small upgrade service for people looking to build themselves a DMR. Find out more about TB-Stalker
                                Working...
                                X