• Re: SCAR Thread

Time to resurrect the SCAR thread.

Comment

My new heavy, I bloomin love it.

Comment

My VFC Scar L, Nothing special done
        Run with a G&G Acog and Magpul AFG (grip pod for photo only)

Last edited by nibs234; 28 January, 2015, 19:49.

Comment

Hey guys I've looked through all these pages and obviously spent some quality time with Google... Has anyone fit a Nitro VO rail extension onto anything other than a TM Scar? Or know anything about doing so?

Comment

Back to working on my bullpup conversion. Will allow me to run a 500mm barrel without increasing overall length. Upgrading the HPA conversion to the Alyan airsoft system to let me run AEG mags. Haven't quite figured out how to get the bolt stop working again but will probably build it around the sensor switch out of a systema.

Comment

:O I need it! That is amazing!

Comment

Design is finalised - just need to build it now. You can see the alyan airsoft HPA insert and where I plan to route the airline. I've had to run a rail riser in the past so I'm thinking about having a custom riser made for the scope. The visionking shortdot is by far the best I've seen and has amazing eyerelief. Will let you know how it goes. Will probably be using low cap pmags for a sleeker profile. The whole point with this setup is being able to swap out the mags, so no need for a high-cap. I moved the angled foregrip back to leave some rail space for the bipod. Now have to figure out how to get the PTW mag to engage the bolt catch. Any ideas?

Comment

That is just incredible!! I mean seriously awesome! If you ever decide that you want to make more than one let me know. I will definitely take one.

In terms of the mag catches you could look at using ERG mags maybe? They've got a simpler bolt catch which might be easier to integrate?

Comment

The bolt catch lever sits at the back of the mag so the ERG mags might be a bit difficult. I do like the idea that no beebs get dropped during a mag change though.
                    Do the ERG mags have the same latch at the back?

- - - Updated - - -

Rather than hijacking this thread if you have any more ideas post them here:

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?230883-WE-SCAR-Bullpup-CONVERSION-O_o

Would be great if you have any pics of the ERG mags and the bolt catch lever

Comment

Im not at home at the moment but I've got an ERG and magazines. They do have the latch, it's more of a wider tab which might be easier to interface with.

I'll post some photos on that thread when im home!

Comment

Cheers Delta - all ears for anything that makes this easier

Comment

My dboys Scar H, modified to accept SR-25 mags.

Comment

Something a bit different, M90 Scar L painted for a friend.

Comment

More Scar love needed. Here's my Recoil Scar H finally tarted up (was waiting on the aimpoint and peq to arrive), still debating on a suppressor of some description. Also with my Haley Strategic D3CR-H.

"I'm three sheets to the wind, and i haven't even left the harbour!"

Comment

Get some pics us with dc3r heavy on please
                                FOR SALE
                                7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
                                , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TB-Stalker Running a small upgrade service for people looking to build themselves a DMR. Find out more about TB-Stalker
                                Working...
                                X