Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
    You need some 7.62 love. :D
    Thats what my AK is for! I really shouldn't buy another gun. I sold my m14 so that I wouldn't have to make the difficult decision of what gun to use each time!

Comment

Re: SCAR Thread

might i suggest sell what you have now and get a scar?
      haha

Comment

Haha All I have left after thinning my armoury is a pistol, and an M4 & the Cyma AK as a backup!

Comment

get rid of the m4, they use the same mags (assuming you get an l) and the look a hell of a lot better

Comment

Haha no way I love this thing! :P torched, lasered, mosfetted and magpulled up!

Id only want a Scar as a fun to look at gun really. I cant decide quite 100% if I like it or not :P

Comment

there must be something wrong with you if you dont like them...

Comment

Originally posted by TB-Stalker View Post
                How can there be so much support for trashing it?!
                Realism? The prime motivation in airsoft, no?

Where about's did you send it to get the engraving done?
                http://www.allpersonalgifts.co.uk/en...vice-c-25.html

And I saw on another thread that you're looking for somewhere to get engraving done on polymer, any luck with that yet?
                Fraid not. I need a piece of scrap polymer for him to practice on.

Comment

Originally posted by JapaneseWookie View Post
                  there must be something wrong with you if you dont like them...
                  I just realised why I couldnt decide. I like one versiona nd not the other

L nay,
                  H yay!

Comment

Well this thread has made me keep my Star Scar, just waiting on the Silencer from Pan then I can show it in it's new DMR format, big scope, bipod, Scar H with long barrel and extension. Looks awesome, just debating locking it to semi and upping the spring but I'll see how the weekend treats it.

Still want a short barrel and Acog for a more aggressive attack setup of one.

Comment

• Re: SCAR Thread

I was going to mine as a DMR but decided I preferred a battle rifle instead. I'll be reserving the L129A1 for that.

I'm now offering the following as a set:

• Custom print file for Inventory Sticker (with your unique Serial Number)
                      • Custom print file for Barcode Strip (with your unique Serial Number)
                      • Custom engraving file (.eps format) (with your unique Serial Number)

£20, electronically delivered.

Comment

Now with PEQ15 and AFG.

Comment

go with the short outer barrel

Comment

Hmm. Not for me, tbh. Some are are using the Standard and Long barrel for longer-range engagements so that's my preferred setup. Not really 'copying' any particular load-out anyway.

Comment

Lovely ... now take it out and shag the hell out of it! As it looks to bling with it's shiny upper.

Can I ask why you got it Pan? As all the guns you do seem to be UK force inspired (G36 excluded).

And the front end looks the same as any SCAR, what's the difference between the stock VFC and mill spec version?
                              Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Originally posted by omgitzjamiiee View Post
                                Can I ask why you got it Pan? As all the guns you do seem to be UK force inspired (G36 excluded).
                                Just fancied something a little different. So glad i didn't get the trademarked version. If I'd realised the trades were so wrong after purchase I would have flipped! :D Bit of a challenge this project - and I always find buying a 'perfect out of the box' gun a little... meh.

And the front end looks the same as any SCAR, what's the difference between the stock VFC and mill spec version?
                                Not sure I'm with you there? All I've changed is barrel length to a standard 16". The stock VFC comes with a CQC barrel.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TB-Stalker Running a small upgrade service for people looking to build themselves a DMR. Find out more about TB-Stalker
                                Working...
                                X