X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wiggers
    replied
    Re: SCAR Thread

Thanks Polarblair, the inner barrel does go all the way the flash hider, not tried it in the field yet will be taking next time I'm shooting I will have get someone to film it.

- - - Updated - - -

The only problem with have the inner barrel going all the way to end of silencer I like the option of using it without the silencer on, but it would awesome if you get an inner barrel that long!

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome job on your gun by the way!

Leave a comment:

• Polarblair
    replied

Got me scar on the facetube!

Leave a comment:

• Polarblair
    replied

Originally posted by wiggers View Post
    Added new stock!
    I do love the look and personally have no problem with long guns. I do feel though that you might as well go all out and install a full length inner barrel which goes all the way to the end of the suppressor. Who would even make one that long? I assume that's P* too so would be mental in a woodland environment. I'll just go out on a limb and guess that you don't use it for CQB :P
    Seriously though - nice gun and would love to see you post a vid with some long range shooting just to see what range you could get out of it.

Leave a comment:

• ElZer0
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 1Hunter1
    replied

As this is a scar post may I ask if any of you can help me with this:

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...6-Parts-wanted

Leave a comment:

• wiggers
    replied

Long enough? works well for me, if it get too heavy then the silencer and bipod come off pretty quickly, I don't really suit small guns. Inner barrel goes all the way to the flash hider.

Leave a comment:

• Polarblair
    replied

Does the inner barrel extend all the way?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• PureSilver
    replied

Jesus Christ - are you sure it's inconveniently long enough?!

Leave a comment:

• wiggers
    replied

Added new stock!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• sam_G
    replied

Update on my TM SCAR-L......now running Pmags

Leave a comment:

• Knight
    replied

Ever been to Games Workshop or painted Warhammer models?

A combination of these 3 paints. Mixed the 2 on the left for the metallic bronze, can make it lighter if your prefer, mine was just a 50/50 mix. The paint on the right for the brown of the frame. That and a very small paint brush.

As in the picture I posted earlier, the DE Specter should be that dark brown, see them much more often on a FDE SCAR than black.

As for 4x zoom, thats personal preference I guess, thankfully it has a red dot on top for easy switching to 1x. The ones with 1-4x all have questionable optic quality.

Leave a comment:

• ElZer0
    replied

Love it, very tempted to buy the same 4x version.. though ive not used a zoomed scope before... so not sure if Id like it.. more after the 1x/ 4x version...

you may have to go into a bit more detail on how you got yours to look so nice... the brown im ok with, the gold bit on the other hand....

Leave a comment:

• Knight
    replied

I'm pretty sure its the OB version, the zoom is just as good as my vision king, but with a better eye relief. However its not the adjustable version, hence the red dot.

Oh, and since its a picture thread:

Leave a comment:

• hapi
    replied

Don't get me wrong I really like the visionking scope set up but it does put a lot of weight forward, but foe some reason the DR looks very good. Which make do you have AAAB or OP.

Leave a comment:

• Knight
    replied

Thanks! Specter DR all the way, its just hr dot find a decent one. I've put the SCAR in full length setup now, and it looks even better.

I used a combination of 3 paints from Games Workshop.

Leave a comment:

About the Author

Collapse

TB-Stalker Running a small upgrade service for people looking to build themselves a DMR. Find out more about TB-Stalker
Working...
X