Shotguns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My RIS is made by smokey's factory.
    It's a Japanese maker, much better than the discontinued CAW one. Full print, tight fit with absolutely no wobble or whatnot. It's pretty difficult to find and an extortionate price to go with it, but it's worth it!

Comment

• Re: Shotguns

Originally posted by blobface View Post

Marushin Mossberg 500 Mariner 6mm... clone doctor sight .. heat shield and rail from the US
      A casual game from ages ago with this shotgun, before the heatshield / rail / red dot, with subtitles... I was in Hong Kong, went for a casual game during the break between games.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqEL0YmXb9c

Comment

Originally posted by tisane
        Never heard such a racket, its like taking a hi cap to a rave.

Comment

shortened acm m500

Comment

Originally posted by heroshark View Post
            shortened acm m500

]
            ALL OF MY WANT.

Is it the 8mm or 6mm version?

Comment

cheers guys, its a 6mm

Comment

Got some better pics. I've modded it to run on standard shot shells, it also holds a reload in the tube too.

Comment

Lovely! How do you find the ACM M500s overall? I want one buy I'm worried the quality will disappoint me.

Comment

After my first I said I wouldn't get another ,but now I have another I suppose that says something. It's ok it doesn't look fantastic but once its holding gas and has the charging arms changed there pretty hard to break . They realy come into their own in cqb ,at 10m you get a torso size spread . Tri-shots far out weigh them in reliability and accuracy though.

Comment

stock or no stock ,which is better?Theres only one way to find out, FIGHT!

Comment

Stock for sure! I'm not going to lie i didn't like it when you posted it at first but seeing it with that full stock just made me man jizzel a little.

Originally posted by tisane
                        Never heard such a racket, its like taking a hi cap to a rave.

Comment

Not completely on topic, how do people attach ris rails onto the top of the DE tri shots? Anyone?

-Jackson

Comment

Some seriously cool shotguns here!

Comment

That's awesome heroshark, the stock option looks better, but having the flexibility is ideal - personally would prefer it in black, but it looks great. Any chance of a nod towards where one of those can be had?

I checked myself but none have a two part stock that I can find, is that an adaptation you made yourself?

Also what are they made from, ABS or metal/wood?
                              Last edited by Jay8; 29 July, 2012, 20:29.

Comment

It's was a regular acm m500 . It has a metal body and a plastic fake wood although wood ones are available . I cut down the front end including the pump so the barrels 11" . The stock I cut and filled and made a pin that fits in the grip.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam56 Find out more about Sam56
                                Working...
                                X