Shotguns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Shotguns

ACM base gas m500 with some custom work made by the previous owner that I recently purchased second hand of this forum, I was rocking this at the NAE last weekend with no problems whatsoever perfect for those close encounters and its safe to say I am now in love with it.
    THIS IS MY BOOM STICK!
    IMG_3902.jpg
    The Hawaiian

Comment

Comment

Since everyone is posting their shotguns i might as well. Il post some pics of my Benelli comfortech tomorrow but heres a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfE5vXL3oW0. I'm the one shooting in the video, and yes that shotgun is on my SGC. In case you are wondering, that semi covered sticker on the stock is a magpul sticker.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmwMcPnEF9E heres a vid of me doing some painfully slow reloading with my benelli :-) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmwMcPnEF9E

Comment

this is amazing i love the the spas 12 shotgun reminds me of jurassic park haha
            [SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by eudean View Post
              this is amazing i love the the spas 12 shotgun reminds me of jurassic park haha

That aint a Spas 12 mate

Comment

Marushin M1 Enforcer Carbine 8mm Wood Version: (really nice shottie)

Last edited by Desert.Express; 13 November, 2012, 22:01.
                Leave 52% Remain 48% UK VOTES OUT!

Comment

Originally posted by Desert.Express View Post
                  Marushin M1 Enforcer Carbine 8mm Wood Version: (really nice shottie)
                  Very nice, but surely just a pistol/very short carbine really, rather than a shotgun? I was going to buy one a while back but I don't like the pump grip. They should re release a GBB version.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                    Very nice, but surely just a pistol/very short carbine really, rather than a shotgun? I was going to buy one a while back but I don't like the pump grip. They should re release a GBB version.
                    I like to call it shottie even though you're right,it's more like a short carbine..generally speaking,it's an interesting hybrid.

It's something different.

The pump grip is one the elements that make me call it "shottie",because it's funny to pump after every shot..although not that comfortable,and pointless.
                    Leave 52% Remain 48% UK VOTES OUT!

Comment

• Well I have almost finished my shotty project, just need a few little bits to make me happy, started life with me like this

And after much work she now looks like this

Comment

I'm afraid you just can't beat a good ol' double barrel.

Comment

Purchased Second Hand

Swear these things are meant to be rare :P

Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Dongsan SPAS 12?

Comment

TM... with the TM stock XD
                              Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Originally posted by hotelkilo View Post
                                originally TM m3 full length, shortened and butchered by me :D

so how did you turn the pistol grip into a swan neck?
                                Surrounded? You mean we can attack in all directions!!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam56 Find out more about Sam56
                                Working...
                                X