Shotguns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Shotguns

went from this.... [IMG][/IMG] to this .... [IMG][/IMG] and about 10 mins ago...now this..personally im in two minds about it and prefer how it was but also kind of like it...what do you think?? [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Hudson sawed off (for sale also)

Leave 52% Remain 48% UK VOTES OUT!

Comment

Just added an M3 to the collection

Comment

Originally posted by wooly View Post
          *Side-by-side*
          Out of interest, are those the Madbull SS6 shotshells? I was wondering if those are legal in the UK.

Comment

This was my shooter for a post apocalyptic themed game today. Loved it! Got to play the sites crazy redneck gun dealer!

Not quite related but these were the signs I made for the 'shop'.

Comment

This is one of my collection, Marusin M500 trishot 8mm. Its a great head turner when i do take it out:

Im currently working on a Duck Bill spreader to have 3d printed for the front of it. After that i may look for a wooden foregrip but thats it.
              https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftbyOliver - My Youtube channel.

Comment

Originally posted by heroshark View Post

What type wood stock is that?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by heroshark View Post

Comment

I sold this a while back, but it was a damn nice piece and I did the full stock and foregrip mod myself, so thought it deserved to go up here...

004.jpg005.jpg006.jpg

NB: Please don't ask me to mod yours, whilst I'd love to say I'm good at this sort of stuff I'm not at all, it was a fluke that I found more or less matching real steel 12g furniture on the bay of e highly doubt I could do it again!
                  Anyone who says you own too many weapons probably doesn't own enough.

Comment

• Got a new stock at the airsoft boot fair

Feels so much more stable!

Sent from my phone using my fingers

Comment

Originally posted by TheKormak View Post
                      just the original plastic one

Comment

DE M56C with the Stock removed and Tacticool Shell Holder added

The Tape is to keep the Shells from falling out.

Close-up without Shell Holder

Last edited by MachoNacho; 11 April, 2013, 18:03.
                        "The airsoft gun is not about power. It should be about enjoyment." – Tanio Kobayashi, 2003

Comment

• Yeeesss
                          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

too low down lol, what's it like to cock does it feel as if anythings gunna break?

Comment

• It is lower than id like, but with what i had laying about its a compromise i had to make. And its more solid than id thought, but i did only finish it a few mins ago
                              -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                              -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

i might be tempted to make one but im abit worried that the coking force from a tri shot would break the rail gun or mount , what did you make the mount from?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam56 Find out more about Sam56
                                Working...
                                X