Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Shotguns

Originally posted by Coski View Post
    You have no idea how jealous I am right now. Review please!
    I don't have time to write a review, but I shall give you a quick first impression.

Box: Large and very stylish
    Weight: Immense for a 'plastic gun', but very well balanced
    Material: A little too much like a plastic gun, but the texturing and weight makes up for that
    Noise: Godly. Although it's electric, each trigger pull seems to resonate through the body to create a crack that is quite terrifying, especially on full auto
    Hop: All 3 very easily adjusted, haven't fired her at distance yet, but set in default she punches a nice hole in a target
    Selector: Very crisp, almost too tough without gloves given the sharpness of the selector
    Battery Compartment: It's supposed to take an 8.4v mini, don't run it on anything else or you'll break it. Easy to access with a chunky latch system on the butt plate
    Sighting: Bringing up the shotgun to the shoulder the sights are just the right height to be in eye line
    Mag: Needs to be bigger, get the drum mag as soon as it's available. Looking at it though it may be easy enough to mod a highcap winding system into the magazine. The mag slides in with a satisfying clunk and the mag feeds every BB with an extended BB follower

Anything else you want to know?

Comment

Cheers buddy that's very helpful. Yeah one question! Does it have a recoil engine? I've heard conflicting information.

Comment

Cheers buddy that's very helpful. Yeah one question! Does it have a recoil engine? I've heard conflicting information.
        It doesn't, I can see why people would be confused though as it makes a heck of a thwack when the piston hits, but it's certainly not recoil.

Comment

Cheers for that buddy. Enjoy it! Ill be picking one up as soon as I can afford it(AKA as soon as the missus allows it.)

Comment

Cheers for that buddy. Enjoy it! Ill be picking one up as soon as I can afford it(AKA as soon as the missus allows it.)
            Tried selling the missus? The AA-12's worth it

Comment

I would, but I couldnt find the people section in the classifieds.

Comment

I've read reviews that people run the other way when peeps rack their shotty. Is there any truth in this? Or just a bunch of bb's?
                AIRSOFT WEAPONS M4 (recoil)sigpic

Comment

M870 & AA12. Love em :-D
                  Attached Files
                  Squirrelly Wrath Assault Team

Comment

Hybrid Trench gun, based on a ACM M500.

Comment

Comment

Comment

PPS buccaneer shell ejector, uses 3 round 290-340fps (green - topgas) and 6 round green - co2 shells.

Comment

My full length arrived. It is LONG. A little under my chest height when stood up next to me!

First thing I'll do with it is tone down the silver on the ejection port!

Comment

Then get rid of the "Too new look"! Unless you like them that way? Nice gun whatever the weather though.

Richie.

Comment

Well, it's cheap, and metal, so it'll get some rough treatment in game. This one I'm going to wear out organically

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam56 Find out more about Sam56
                                Working...
                                X