Shotguns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Shotguns

Ben that looks awesome I bet it's fun to shoot as do others in this section.

I don't own any airsoft shotguns but own a nice investram over/under shotgun that I clay with..

Happy shooting all.
    Some Guns In My Collection:
    Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
    My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

You should totally ditch the magazine extension and run it as a hunting/sporting shotgun. I had my old Maruzen set up like that for a while. :D

Comment

Haha. Not sure it comes apart as easily as that. Once I'm sure I want to keep it I'll fiddle with it. It's my first springer and although it's not too hard to pump, doing it under stress is a whole different kettle of fish!

Comment

image.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Pheasant plucker View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]157434[/ATTACH]
            How did you attach the rail on the pump and is that a breacher flashider?
            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=4757

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
              Haha. Not sure it comes apart as easily as that. Once I'm sure I want to keep it I'll fiddle with it. It's my first springer and although it's not too hard to pump, doing it under stress is a whole different kettle of fish!
              Used a TM SPAS? They're no fun to pump either. Smooth shiny plastic + stiff spring. At least it's realistic :P

Comment

Haha I suppose. This ones not as bad as others I've tried. 340 Spring and I can still get 3 shots out in under 3 seconds so I suppose that's fast enough really!

Comment

https://youtu.be/UwosYaZaGE0

Shotgun fun

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_s.o View Post
                    Love the end of that video mate, made me laugh.

Comment

Finally a member of the shotty owners club...!

(just testing the setup - not too sure about the rail bracket yet...)
                      AIRSOFT WEAPONS M4 (recoil)sigpic

Comment

Learnt how to dissassemble my Cyma tri shot. Also fitted a rail to the top receiver. Pretty pleased with it even though it's not dead centre on the gun, it's straight enough by far. A much needed addition to these.

Sadly the shell carrier I bought was no good. Designed for real shells and required too much work to make TM shells fit. So the old cheap Velcro patch will have to do for now.

Comment

Sorry for the double post. All 3 different variants, all 3 Cyma Trishots. Kind of wish I'd spring for the Metal body on the Overfolder, but they're getting hard to find. Two on the left are mine, the one on the right is for a friend.

Comment

^Recently I've come to love 870 aesthetic. Just added the TM plastiwood gas 870 to my gun box:

Shotties.jpg

Comment

Been mucking around with the aesthetic of my Breacher.... I bought a Magpul 870 grip which was obviously too big for the Breacher so I've done a chop-job on it. It's just about ready to paint now. I also removed the receiver because my intention was to polish it up to a mirror finish, but after the initial sanding I fell in love with the look so left it at that.

tumblr_o971w4MMpa1rkbrrjo1_1280.jpg
                              tumblr_o971w4MMpa1rkbrrjo2_1280.jpg
                              tumblr_o971w4MMpa1rkbrrjo3_1280.jpg

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam56 Find out more about Sam56
                                Working...
                                X