X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Shotguns

Originally posted by Kenworth W900 View Post
    TM SPAS 12 with a few modded bits:

Firstly, what the christ, how did you get that circular indentation on that pump where that STARS sticker lies?

And secondly...

Originally posted by heroshark View Post
    watch this.

What the christ, how did you get that ejection port to shift with the pump?

Comment

My humble ACM M500 with shorty grip .... plus a Katana. Together they form my Emergency Anti Zombie kit.

:D

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Thank you MagicMayhem

Voted sexiest man on the airsoft field - every damn time

Comment

@iNK = the SPAS 12 pump grip was just drilled out and shaped, then I put the STARS decal in, simple as really

Comment

Finally got my shotgun how I like, just awaiting my new flashlight, and want to put a M500 stock on it.
            Modifications:
            Rail fitted
            CASV modified to fit
            Barrel and feeding tube cut down
            Barrel Choke

Cants see the front detail in pics but the outer barrel has teeth and holes to look like breaching chokeShows the blood spatter pattern better (colours look better in reality), debating whether to paint the ris as well, but I like the worn and used look as well
            Have I told you about my agitated lactose based beverage? It brings all the young chaps to the playing field...

Comment

Marushin Mossberg 500 Mariner 6mm... clone doctor sight .. heat shield and rail from the US

Comment

Maruzen M870 with Airsoft surgeon full upgrade kit. (internal and externals) Full metal, few niggles but overall fantastic gun. :D
                This certainly isnt for *cough*sale*cough* for £260 or near offers. Nor would it be up for swaps for a GBB G36/G39

Comment

Originally posted by iNK View Post
                  What the christ, how did you get that ejection port to shift with the pump?
                  made a new ejection port cover that hooks up to the loading arm and took out some material in the receiver to make space for it to move.

Comment

are shotguns any good in woodland skirmishes?

Comment

A better question would be how good are you at woodland? I use a shotgun as my primary in woodland all the time and do just fine but a lot of people would say "there’s no way you can use on in woodland hurr durr".
                      If you can take opportunities , actually aim (as opposed to spraying like a hi-cap hero) and run your balls off then you will do fine.

Originally posted by tisane
                      Never heard such a racket, its like taking a hi cap to a rave.

Comment

Went from this

Did an hour of cutting and filing and got this

About 5 inches taken off the front, but its about as short as its gonna get without cutting the stock off or shortening the inner barrels.
                        section 24 of the 1968 Act
                        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Decided to attack my shotgun with some Halfords Khaki Camo spray paint + white spirit

TM SOPMOD [Fully Upgraded] | TM VSR [M40A3]

Comment

Ash - that paintjob is a revelation, SO much nicer than the standard finish. I trust you have somekind of US/UK-Afghan/Iraq loadout to use it with?

Personally, if I ever get round to buying an M1014 I think I may do some kind of OD green paintjob on it.

Comment

Need to cut the front off now, it looks much better for it. :D
                              section 24 of the 1968 Act
                              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Probably go for more of a US style loadout since I wear tri-colour trousers, but on the other hand I don't want the elitists hunting my down for not having all the correct gear for it!

Probably just stick with my usual PCU jacket, tri-colour trousers, khaki plate carrier and tan everything else
                                TM SOPMOD [Fully Upgraded] | TM VSR [M40A3]

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam56 Find out more about Sam56
                                Working...
                                X