• Show
Clear All

• Re: DMR's and Ego Extenders

what do you think to the stock jay?

Comment

Originally posted by JapaneseWookie View Post
      what do you think to the stock jay?
      feels good mate, was a pain to fit as it is meant for a wa gbb but the threads were different. had to chase the threads out a bit but worth it.
      Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six...

Comment

i think its excellent, but poorly designed for use to contain a battery
        but obviously that doesnt apply to yours

Comment

That SPR is stunning.

Comment

Jay, I want more photos of that L96 on the Sniper Rifle picture thread! It's beautiful.
            Originally posted by psirus101
            I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Originally posted by MiloXC3 View Post
              Jay, I want more photos of that L96 on the Sniper Rifle picture thread! It's beautiful.
              its my tanaka work in progress fella, but will do when its done.
              Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six...

Comment

updates

thats pretty much as far as i wanna go externally internally theres much to be done
                that magpull pts mag is from beta project pretty shit so far i only use it for show!!! i have a feeling that tape may fix the problem though!!!

Comment

looks fantastic, just get the battery in the stock!

Comment

Haha I love the Facebook 'Like' patch. Great looking rifle now!
                    Originally posted by psirus101
                    I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

After looking through these posts i'm feeling slightly infatuated... Can anyone recommend a decent budget base gun for a DMR? I was thinking possibly a G&G gr16?

Comment

heres my new toy, the KA Blackwater sniper. IMAG0124.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Someshot View Post
                          After looking through these posts i'm feeling slightly infatuated... Can anyone recommend a decent budget base gun for a DMR? I was thinking possibly a G&G gr16?
                          The tr16 r5, (slightly better but near enough) out the box i could hit a playing card at 46.5m easily.
                          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

thanks guys!! yeh that wiring is driving me nuts!!!!
                            i must say even for a stock weapon the performance is not great so far !!! its based of a g&g cm16 but i can only seem to get head size shots at 30m before they curve off but if i set the hop any less they just fall of!!
                            any reccomendations??

Comment

Originally posted by jay851 View Post
                              my custom spr mk12 mod 0 gbb.

Love it! Wanted one ever since playing the origional America's Army Special Forces:

This made me think about making a DMR receiver for my TM SOCOM (with King Arms RIS furniture) - any tips with regards to upper receivers or furniture?
                              AIRSOFT WEAPONS M4 (recoil)sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rouge View Post
                                thanks guys!! yeh that wiring is driving me nuts!!!!
                                i must say even for a stock weapon the performance is not great so far !!! its based of a g&g cm16 but i can only seem to get head size shots at 30m before they curve off but if i set the hop any less they just fall of!!
                                any reccomendations??
                                hey rouge,
                                im having the same issue, i believe its the actual hop unit or an issue with the barrel because ive changed to a marui hop rubber and nub and still the same issue except its reaching a tad further before dropping off, its like it looses all its velocity all of a sudden.
                                Arran

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hypnose Find out more about Hypnose
                                Working...
                                X