Lets see your gun rooms/Displays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lets see your gun rooms/Displays

If one ever came out I would have to buy, cost irrelevant. But that is a beauty mate, congrats on it

Comment

Originally posted by mightyjebus View Post
      some of mine

Sure I've seen that setup before somewhere else

Got custard proof that's yours? Just for peice of mind!?

(custard proof: to take a picture of said armoury with a tin of custard in the shot to prove it)

Comment

If he is the same mightyjebus from Arnies there his
        Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

I did think so, but couldn't see the picture on arnies

Not calling him a lier! Just to make that clear!

Comment

From the inside:

From outside:

I don't have most of those guns now, but the basic display is the same. I bought a reproduction antique display case, stripped out the glass shelves and added a painted shelf that I had slotted to take various sized guns. Added locks and there you go.
            sigpic

Comment

@ mightyjebus... see, that IS the most godawesome collection I could ever hope to see.. but WHY do you have so many of the same guns? I mean my collection is large compared to most, but I draw the line at having the SAME gun twice unless I want two pistols for dual wielding.

I mean 5 AK74s?.. really though? And TWO RPGs? lol

fair play to you for having so many though! you are practically an arms dealer!
              Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

That setup is sweet. Giving me ideas for when I board my loft out.
                Please do not advertise on the forum

Comment

lets be honest you can never have enough AK's
                  Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Comment

Um jesus christ Jebus, got rid of your 249s have you? or are they hidden under the mass of eastern block?
                    Hows Roger these days?
                    section 24 of the 1968 Act
                    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

no mate the 249's are in another pile

Rog is good mate we had a good night game at the mall with the WASPs a few weeks back. managed to smash the lense on my PVS 14 but luckily it's replacable.
                      Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Comment

Sweet Jesus, that is an orgasmic sight! Kudos to you sir!

Comment

Originally posted by mightyjebus View Post
                          no mate the 249's are in another pile

Rog is good mate we had a good night game at the mall with the WASPs a few weeks back. managed to smash the lense on my PVS 14 but luckily it's replacable.
                          Ouch, Im after gen3 at some point, but alas, money stops that from happening. I must get back up to pompey sometime to say hello.
                          section 24 of the 1968 Act
                          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Please pardon the MP-5 A3 blocking out my AKS-74U and the MP-7 in front of my AK-74M.

Those are leftovers from my sudden Western guns craving that I am completely over now and am getting rid of as we speak.

As for the pistols, no one makes Russian sidearms yet, so that's my excuse.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

My old airing cupboard is a work in progress and currently being converted to mount my guns and store my kit, will also be locked up by padlock . Gives the missus the store cupboard back lol.

On a previous comment.. Theres a new offence under the firearms act 1968 which is Section 24ZA which states an offence will be committed where a person in possession of an air weapon fails to take reasonable precautions to prevent a person under the age of eighteen from having the weapon with him/her. This came into effect on Feb 10th this year. (BTW this isn't saying under 18's cant have air weapons when supervised etc but that they need to be stored away correctly to stop unauthorised use)

This may not apply to airsofters due to classification but as in Thames Valley, Bolt Action Sniper Rifles are now being sold as air weapons (see Xsite discussion) so would it not fall under the same laws in use and storage? Question for thought.

I'm also extremely jealous of some peoples Armouries lol Droooool.

The Unit-13 Vipers are Recruiting
                              Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Uni...92968847384478
                              UK Airsoft Wiki Moderator

Comment

My armoury can only look so good when there's only 1 to display haha. No rush though, only been airsofting for around 6 weeks and must say I've had a good start in terms of weapons, gears & accessories.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jez Armstrong Find out more about Jez Armstrong
                                Working...
                                X