The Armoury (DSR, WE M4, M9, USP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Armoury (DSR, WE M4, M9, USP)

Be nice if you painted the silencer to match the barrel, or stripped paint and polished to match.

Epic rifle regardless!
    Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
    Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

agreed the suppressor needs a different look...possibly bigger as well.
      WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

Great stuff man one hell of an armory you've got!

Comment

Originally posted by bladerider View Post
          Be nice if you painted the silencer to match the barrel, or stripped paint and polished to match.
          Currently going through the process of sanding down the suppressor and polishing it actually...just need some fine sand paper to get it looking smooth and then polish it =]
          WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

flax were you at F&O battle lakes a few months back? remember seeing someone with a dsr and id your in hawards heath it's not that far?

lovely rifles anyway
            Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

No but I have been meaning to get down there!!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Flax Hi there! I'm Rob. Find out more about Flax
              Working...
              X