Re: Electronic Recoils Series ONLY

TM SOCOM Recoil.
      AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

My Tremors based VLTOR

Comment

that's really nice fenriz. Mine is going to look pretty similar but in the complete black variety
          TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Fenriz - despite me hating "fully magpul" guns, she doesn't look bad with the accessories attached.

Please tell me - what that pressure pad RIS mount thing is, and pm me a link as to where to buy if possible - if not ZeroOne!

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
              that's really nice fenriz. Mine is going to look pretty similar but in the complete black variety
              Nice one! Id avoid the Realsteel if i were you. Its bumped the price of mine to over £1000. Talk to richardy if you want a slingplate mount, rather than a stocktube clamp. They have to be machined specially, but theyre more than worth it. Also, removing the front sightpost is a complete arse.

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
              Fenriz - despite me hating "fully magpul" guns, she doesn't look bad with the accessories attached.

Please tell me - what that pressure pad RIS mount thing is, and pm me a link as to where to buy if possible - if not ZeroOne!
              As far as im aware you cant get them from where i got mine anymore. A quick check turned up nothing. Its not ZeroOne, its actually a realsteel Magpul Swift Pressure Rail Panel. You can get a decent replica on a certain hobby site on the orient.

Another option is to go the site for Support(ers) of Fire and get one of the Magpul PTS MOE Illumination Kit versions they have in.
              AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

My M16A3 with m203 with recoil

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
                  Nice one! Id avoid the Realsteel if i were you. Its bumped the price of mine to over £1000. Talk to richardy if you want a slingplate mount, rather than a stocktube clamp. They have to be machined specially, but theyre more than worth it. Also, removing the front sightpost is a complete arse..
                  Tell me about it. including all the parts I want and some upgrades from Rich the bastard is costing me a good £800-900....oh well...I just had to have the CQB barrel didn't I
                  TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

TM Sopmod

Comment

Jsmithy- So i see you sold your right leg to purchase a sopmod, mags and batteries... was it worth it?
                      sigpic

Comment

On the contrary, i didn't sell my right leg for it, i bought a broken one and i've got Richardy fixing it for me.

Much cheaper that way

In my view, it's worth it, as i love the kick a TM Recoil gives out, plus the blowback and bolt catch on it add to the realism.

That's just my view anyway.

Comment

how much you get a broken one for then mate? big problems or simple fix
                          sigpic

Comment

Mine was a trigger malfunction, cost me £330 with mags etc etc.
                            Gona cost me roughly £90 for repairs because i've asked Richardy to do his own upgrades to it for me.

All in all, if you want a recoil rifle, and you want reliability, AND you want it electric, TM Recoil rifles are the way to go.

Comment

Now for some thing other than an M4...

Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
                              I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

guard-sniper87 Find out more about guard-sniper87
                              Working...
                              X