X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures of your Systema PTW

Beautifull l119a1

Comment

• “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Lovely bit of kit there danny.

In the middle of putting mine back to a über matt black.
        Anyone wanna swap my silver buffer tube for a black ptw one?
        Originally posted by B.E.N.
        Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

• Thanks mate. Just need to decide on an optic. However I enjoy just using the iron sights.!
          “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

T1 or a eotech gets my vote.
            Originally posted by B.E.N.
            Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

SFW black.jpgSFW1.jpgSFW2.jpgSFW3.jpgSFW4.jpgSFW5.jpgSFW6.jpgSFW7.jpgSFW8.jpgSFW9.jpg
              My SFW Custom, based on a 2008 M4A1, I fitted a Fight Club Custom Multi Barrel outer barrel and a Perr_Mike extension. G&P Storm Grip, Genuine M733 Stock from the states and a KAC RAS. The reason for the FCC barrel rather than using a Systema CQB one was to reduce weight following an injury in Pirbright, I can't believe I painted it, but I like it.
              | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

I think it looks great mate. You leaving the front sight as it is or will you be milliputting it/fitting an SFW one on there?

Comment

Thanks, I'm not sure yet...
                  I still need to get a butt pad on there (this weekend's job) and modify my AG36 to fit on the 20mm rails rather than just being wedged in place with assorted screws. But if a front sight becomes available at the right price then I'll definitely pick it up...
                  I'm sure I'll eventually mod my own but for the time being, my thirst for UKSF NINJA UBER L33T goodness has been quenched haha
                  | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

Haha good stuff mate
                    I look forward to seeing it with the AG36 on there. Enjoy the heavy lifting haha.

How's the FCC outer barrel treating you?

Comment

Updates to mine:

A second upper is coming along nicely.

Sorry about the low quality :D

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmithy View Post
                        Haha good stuff mate
                        I look forward to seeing it with the AG36 on there. Enjoy the heavy lifting haha.

How's the FCC outer barrel treating you?
                        Haha oh I will, but dr reckons it'll be 12-14 months before my shoulder is right -.-

An absolute dream, very lightweight and a fantastic finish
                        Only problem is that it has no grooves for the foresight block to be mounted
                        Fortunately ingenuity and a couple of scary tools prevailed
                        I'm officially in love with their stuff and intend to make a Black Hawk Down M727 or M733 using their parts in due course..

Comment

Can't wait to see it

Yeah I've heard nothing but good reviews about the FCC barrel. Surprising that they didn't mind it slim enough for a front sight post but I guess they developed them for their 'race rifle' line of PTWs..

Comment

Better pic:

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Loving the URX dude. What make is it?

Comment

It's a clone, but its a good one, a lot better than I thought it'd be.

It's fully marked and seems good quality, got it off ebay.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Robrego Rob, 20 and live beyond the boundaries of civilization... Find out more about Robrego
                                Working...
                                X