Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures of your Systema PTW

Originally posted by CK View Post
    According to Facebook Viv is drunk, time to ask him about the RS 416 upper :P
    You'll have to get that from my cold dead hands!

Comment

• My ptw still a work in progress, need a normal m4 pistol grip and im currently removing the spray paint.
      Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

I was going to say nice paint job

I'd leave it like that, personally. You don't see many in the wild pics of Block II M4's without a bit of Krylon. Lovin' the armoury numbers too.

Comment

Thankyou im removing the paint from the upper first see how it looks after that, in abit warery of stripping the paint off the lower due to the electrics and im not confident enough to remove any of it lol
          Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

• uploadfromtaptalk1364337541759.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

416 upper fitted, a few more bits to add, KAC silencer, swapping the peq16a for a 15, swap the race trigger for a mil trigger, and fit a 416 lower :D

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

• I seen a complete 416 conversion kit from fcc...... Need to sell everything inside me to get it lol
                I removed most of the paint from my upper but white spirit wasnt that powerful against it which i supose is a good thing it didnt strip the original coating off.
                Just ordered
                New dust cover
                New pistol grip
                KAC triggr guard
                And some spring guide spacers

Comment

Is there anything sexier than a MK18? NOPE!!

Having said that, what RISII rails have you guys used? I have a Madbull one that i want to put on a PTW and was wondering would the standard barrel nut work? I keep reading conflicting reports.

Comment

The madbull one fits fine mate, mk18 is my second love :D

Comment

Thank you sir!!! Thats made everything a little easier, now i just have to take this damn urx rail off!!

Comment

Originally posted by random-guy View Post
                        Is there anything sexier than a MK18? NOPE!!

Having said that, what RISII rails have you guys used? I have a Madbull one that i want to put on a PTW and was wondering would the standard barrel nut work? I keep reading conflicting reports.
                        I splurged & got the actual Daniel Defense rather than a copy.

Comment

Bet that wasnt cheap either! :-O

Comment

• Some clearer pic of mine

Comment

• To newt did you get anyone to mod your storm grip

Comment

Dont know mate it came on it, its a little wobbly but i got a new normal grip to go on

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Robrego Rob, 20 and live beyond the boundaries of civilization... Find out more about Robrego
                                Working...
                                X