Pictures of your Systema PTW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures of your Systema PTW

Show and tell...show and tell... this has almost financially destroyed me and any future children's educational funds. Only recently built (as of last week).

PPTW built Suzi Colt Upper AND lower on RS Geissele HK416 rail with RS Surefire Scout, RS T1 Aimpoint and RS Magpul furniture.

Comment

All this talk of the 416's means I'd better get my EE 416 photographed and put up here. Instead as I have pics handy I'll document my civilian build - something very different and Cerakoted titanium. Love the Noveske guns and wanted a long but light blaster which was very different to my mil builds. FCC Noveske Gen 2 lower, Prime VLTOR upper, Madbull NSR 13.5 inch, FCC multi length barrel, Rainier Arms charging handle and XTC compensator, RS Vortex Sparc red dot, RS Magpul Grip and CTR stock, RS Buffer tube, Copy haley strategic partners light mount with clone light on it. Will put up my 416 and TW5 at some point!

- - - Updated - - -

And and before people try - the Dytac copy of the Geissele SMR rail will NOT fit onto the EE PTW 416 kit. It is too narrow for the gas block unfortunately... Looks like the RS one is the only way to do it as the previous poster has done. Annoying as very difficult to find as well as costly! Not that I have envy of course! grins

Comment

Well, all parts sourced and sent to tac to be part of my new build here is a couple of bits I've sent him. Will post pictures of finished article when it gets to me.!
        “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Sorry for the picture quality.
          “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Originally posted by Fitch View Post
            PPTW built Suzi Colt Upper AND lower on RS Geissele HK416 rail with RS Surefire Scout, RS T1 Aimpoint and RS Magpul furniture.
            All that money and you couldn't afford a black buffer tube and some decent photos?!

Comment

Originally posted by PureSilver View Post
              All that money and you couldn't afford a black buffer tube and some decent photos?!
              Some people aren't photographers/have next to no interest in photography but still want a PTW.

Comment

It's most likely a light hearted joke!

Comment

Originally posted by PureSilver View Post
                  Heheh kept the buffer tube as I wanted to remind me it wasn't a Marui or VFC

(Not that there's anything wrong with those)

Comment

Looks awesome Jez, hate to think how much it cost to put together worth every penny though!

Comment

I'll show you John next time I see you

Comment

Comment

My Systema PTW M16A3 MAX-II:

Comment

Not sure if I've posted this one yet.

RS Geissele rail, RS UBR DE stock and DE furniture, RS DE mag, Mega Arms kit, RS Rainier Arms Charging handle, RS KA mag ambi release, FCC selector, RS Surefire Scout and a (sadly) clone ELCAN. Systema internals with PPTW modded hop and PDI tightbore. Running a black cylinder at 340 on a 0.2. Set to burst fire - works very well.

Colour of rail is more yellow/sand coloured in real life. Anodising always comes out orange on photos...

Comment

Lovely

Comment

That's lovely Jez! where you getting your RS Geissele rail from? love the mega arms body hoping PTS will do a AEG version so I can do a P* build based on it

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Robrego Rob, 20 and live beyond the boundaries of civilization... Find out more about Robrego
                                Working...
                                X