• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WWII guns...

Loving the Tanaka!

Comment

just finished this one,its another bdoys vsr conversion,pictured with my own hybrid above for reference.

Comment

My Shoot & Scoot Lee Enfiekd SMLE

G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

just starting this one, its a Zib mg42 replica thats going to get the airsoft treatment.this kit of parts has been doing the rounds in the ww2 ******* ***** and has now ended up with me to make it all happen.

when done it will have a v3 gearbox high speed modded a smoke and light "muzzle flash " system and a sound emulator is planned to be fitted to an ammo belt box used in conjunction with the gun.will be using a smattering of real steel parts to augment the looks, the brief i've been given on this one is to be as real as it can be in the looks department and performance to match.more to follow as and when.

Comment

Dare I say it that MG42 looks good with the rust on it. I've never really been a fan of weathering, but this might just be the first step in convincing me to give it a try...

Keep us updated Dadio!

Comment

Ready to turn the tides on the Eastern Front.

EDIT: I am aware those are not 7.62x25mm rounds, they are in fact 9x18mm Makarov rounds, I just sold off the last batch of inert TT rounds I had.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

up the page a way i saw a bren gun, new number 1 on the list i think

Comment

Picked myself up a Tanaka "Midnight Black" Luger.

Not too shabby, methinks!

Comment

An old pic of my thompsons and WE 1911

Comment

How handsome is the midnight black luger in real life? I was going to trade one for my 93r a while ago but foolishly passed it up

Comment

Originally posted by Yivo View Post
                        How handsome is the midnight black luger in real life? I was going to trade one for my 93r a while ago but foolishly passed it up
                        It's utterly gorgeous. Tanaka have performed some kind of witchcraft and made the ABS look like blued steel and it's done the trick! The effect is subtle, but under the right light, there's the same "rainbow" effect as you would see on an oil slick.
                        My one's a bit battered, but it's still a seriously good looking gun. The only thing it needs is a pair of wood grips.

Comment

Sorry for the crappy photo...
                          Marushin M1 Garand 8mm GBB

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                          WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

got a bit more done to the mg42, started converting the hop and making space for the muzzle flash components.
                            very cut down ak hop to be side loader

with outer barrel

scary cut the front to pieces part

and hollow it out for space for the muzzle flash components

the gapping is dreadful right now but wont be when finished

Comment

Shoei MP44

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                              WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Now that shoei looks very nice.
                                https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftbyOliver - My Youtube channel.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kommissarboris Find out more about kommissarboris
                                Working...
                                X