• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sniper rifles

i've just found the magazine and my god it looks almost identical
    great job
    and the other two are gorgeous
    Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

hiya, yeh its been a while, made the WA2000 five years ago now. Glad someone remembers me!

Comment

Remember you ..... yes i remember you still beat me to the deban scope on ebay ya git !

doc

Comment

LOL, nothing like holding a grudge!

Comment

Candyman that is one hell of a sexy gun!

Comment

you were the inspiration for my build candyman
              your m700 was gorgeous

Comment

No grudge matey just a good memory

Comment

Thanks guys as ever, I appreciate it.

Comment

That last rifle is without a shadow of a doubt the prettiest thing I have ever seen. What is it? Would I be right in saying its a L96 base candyman custom? Think i've seen it somewhere before!

EDIT: DOHH!! Shoulve looked at the page before! Love it mate! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                      That last rifle is without a shadow of a doubt the prettiest thing I have ever seen. What is it? Would I be right in saying its a L96 base candyman custom? Think i've seen it somewhere before!
                      Hiya, check the previous page.

Comment

Supreme craftsmanship there Candyman! I would be interested to hear how these actually perform, but the battle stories section is probably more appilcable.

Comment

Every time I see your rifles candyman I'm impressed. SUPERB job, love the finish on all of them.

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                          WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Candyman, you should make your own business! I can honestly say that that is by far the nicest looking rifle on this thread. Very jealous!
                            Originally posted by psirus101
                            I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Thought I'd contribute: w700 sniper ... my first airsoft :') accurate to about 80 meters with .25g. And no upgrades.
                              also sorry about the background.

also since the photos were taken the scope is now fully covered and I've neatened it up a bit... so inb4 'half job'.

------Mods ----------------------------- Members

Comment

Cleaned.

DO NOT start this debate again. If a user wants to claim a high level of accuracy then that is their choice, just as it is everyone else's choice if they believe them.

I will not allow this thread to disolve into range arguements, I will close it.

Also, there is no tollerance on the forum for discussing stupid, illegal and dangerous activities. Do not go down that road again please.

Robin
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiloXC3 Name's Milo. I like to airsoft, of course, and I am a keep mountain biker, surfer and skater, and hockey player. Find out more about MiloXC3
                                Working...
                                X