X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sniper rifles

My new full Laylax/psi vsr

Marui based, shooting at bang on 500fps with a .2g

Fell into a dmr role when I got my ebr a few months back and decided to give a boltie a go.
    Anxious to skirmish it with .36g rounds and see how well it shoots!

Comment

Very nice Palmer!
      sigpic

Comment

Here's my WA2000 collection

Top to bottom
        Geneth WA2000 (empty shell)
        Ares WA2000
        Asahi WA2000 DX
        Asahi WA2000 STD

I'm not impressed by the Geneth's quality, the frame is very thin aluminum and the furniture even though it has the same grip surfaces it's not walnut but a cheap wood, it doesn't justify the $1880 (the cost brand new)!

The 2 Asahi's

I'll make a comparison between these 2 when I'll find the time, I'm not saying anything yet as I was surprised when it arrived!!
        By the way does anyone know how to remove the orange paint of flash hider?? ???

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
        WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

new sniper
          the scope is only temporary at the moment till i get an m1
          might remove the paintjob too

Comment

Originally posted by JapaneseWookie View Post
            [IMG]
            new sniper
            the scope is only temporary at the moment till i get an m1
            might remove the paintjob too
            That is very nice, what make is it? Looks a bit different in terms of the bolt and does the barrel get thinner towards the end of the rifle or is it mind games?
            "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

you are correct on both accounts, its a tanaka m700 aics
              so its an m700 in an l96 body pretty much

Comment

Originally posted by JapaneseWookie View Post
                you are correct on both accounts, its a tanaka m700 aics
                so its an m700 in an l96 body pretty much
                Ahh, knew there was something different, I'm awarding myself 3 internet cookies. Also, how does it perform?
                "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

Actually I like the paintjob...

P.S.I've for sale my Tanaka M700 AICS (TAN) Pre-ban(PCS) (pics a few posts above)

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                  WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgeorge View Post
                    Actually I like the paintjob...

P.S.I've for sale my Tanaka M700 AICS (TAN) Pre-ban(PCS) (pics a few posts above)

Wolf
                    it is an alright paintjob, but im thinking of getting some tape and putting it where i hold the rifle, as i am sure you know being an owner of one of these the two halves of the body dont quite match

Comment

I personally think it's a very nice rifle, but the scope looks like it's on backwards!
                      Originally posted by psirus101
                      I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Nope it's on the side... look at the illumination switch.

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                        WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

got the scope changed and gave it a bit of paint, still a lot of work to do on it but i have run out

Comment

Comment

Shadow that last one you have (M82) looks absolutely beautiful!
                              Also that spirit level on the top of the scope is a useful addition
                              Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
                              Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

Shadow what make is that M700 A.I.C.S.? Looks like a Tanaka but the bolt handle leads me to believe that it's the G&G version... Looks very nice!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiloXC3 Name's Milo. I like to airsoft, of course, and I am a keep mountain biker, surfer and skater, and hockey player. Find out more about MiloXC3
                                Working...
                                X