Sniper rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sniper rifles

You're correct, the bolt action rifle is a lightly modified Tanaka A.I.C.S M700, the bolt handle and scope rail are both real steel, made by Badger Ordnance and custom fitted.

Comment

Sweet looking AICS... What's the outer barrel?

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
      WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Originally posted by Moving_Shadow View Post

Now I want my Barrett back
        sigpic

You're funny....I'm Gonna Kill You Last
        Originally posted by Kagedwolf
        I suppose your catchphrase would be "HEIL HITLER!"?
        Originally posted by Major
        well i doubt it comes under any copyright infringement!

Comment

The outer barrel my A.I.C.S is a Best Gun 26inch fluted barrel, which I ordered from Eviike.com. Which I then send to Candyman, and he extended the lengths of the flutes by around five or six inches.

Having also owned the G&G fluted outer barrel for the Tanaka M24, I would say get that over the Best Gun version, its a far better product. The only thing the Best Gun version has over the G&G version, is that it comes with a 14mm thread at the end for use with flash hiders and suppressors.

As for the Barrett, mine is the Hurricane version, not a whole lot of these were made, and quite a few of them never left Japan. I know a few other forum members own the Hurrican version, but I'd estimate the number of them in the UK to be in double figures only, or so a friend of mine in HK told me.
          Last edited by Moving_Shadow; 10 December, 2011, 23:21.

Comment

I've sold my AICS but I have fitted the Best Gun barrel on the M700 Police and I love it! The G&G heavy barrel is good but it's very heavy for all day games!

I've just bought this

It's a Sun Project M40A1XB (older version with o-ring hop up)
            It has broken bolt handle currently and it's mu current project, if someone has spare/upgrade parts for it PM me!

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
            WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Moving_shadow what scope have in your tanaka M700?

Comment

The scope used on my M700 is a Tasco SWAT 10-40x50mm with side wheel parallax, 30mm tube, and illumated reticle.. This scope is quite rare for some reason, apparently Tasco only made them in small numbers. I've always prefered high powered scopes, alot of people say nothing more then 4x is needed in airsoft, I somewhat agree, but its really down to personal preference, and this works for me.

Comment

Heres my full PDI VSR reborn, complete with flat hop mod, shoots great now after i got off my arse and did it, awaiting a trigger guard to complete it so if you have one pm me and ill buy it.

sigpic

Comment

JOE90, I love that smooth matte finish!
                    Originally posted by psirus101
                    I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Can't believe I haven't posted my latest addition here yet...

It's a pre-ban Tanaka M700 L.T.R. with the 20 inch barrel and wooden stock, shoots like a dream.

Comment

Not bad christmas pressie...

sorry about the crap pics
                        Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

Here are pictures of my beautiful, yet somewhat not widely used, AGM L96, it had the tie wraps on it because the scope was loose, but I have solved that problem, and it is currently in plain black with no camo or anything on it enjoy!
                          Attached Files
                          Originally posted by Coz
                          If you fart, take a chrono reading
                          Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle.

Certa Cito

Comment

And one pic of me using it at a skirmish :P
                            Originally posted by Coz
                            Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle.

Certa Cito

Comment

Stevensniper, I love the camo on that L96!
                              Originally posted by psirus101
                              I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Originally posted by MiloXC3 View Post
                                Stevensniper, I love the camo on that L96!
                                Thanks ^_^ It's a bit plain black atmo because, like an idiot, when I camo-taped it, I didn't take it apart and do the stock and barrel seperate, I did it all together, and had to dissasemble to sort and internal problem but anyway, gonna redo it soon when I get some more camo tape and put a bit of twine on it as a finishing touch, and will post pics of it. Thanks for the compliment :') all the best,
                                Stevensniper
                                Originally posted by Coz

Certa Cito

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiloXC3 Name's Milo. I like to airsoft, of course, and I am a keep mountain biker, surfer and skater, and hockey player. Find out more about MiloXC3
                                Working...
                                X