Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sniper rifles

Originally posted by Moving_Shadow View Post
    If you ever want to sell it, contact me, because that my good sir, is posible the nicest tanaka ive ever seen, its beautifull!

Owner of DCS
    (Doom custom shooters)
    PM me for Custom work!

Comment

Thanks for the compliment Doombull, I think I'll be holding into this one for quite some time, alot of time and money went into this, but I'll keep your offer in mind!

Comment

Absolutely love it mate! What scope is that? Would look pretty smexy on my VSR!

Comment

Cheers bud. The scope is the Hawke Sidewinder Tactical 30, 4.5-14x42IR.

Comment

Wow, just looked it up. Maybe I'll give it a miss, cant afford that kind of thing!! Gorgeous scope mind you!

Comment

Moving_shadow I have rifle envy!, what make/model may one ask is your mono-pod?

Comment

The monopod is the Accushot BT08-QK with steel cap , which is around $180 without shipping when ordered from Accushot directly, unfortunately there isn't an airsoft replica, but give it time..
                Last edited by Moving_Shadow; 9 February, 2012, 18:17.

Comment

Darn, I figured you'd say that! lol that's more than my rifle is worth ... Guess I'll just dream for now. Thanks though.

Comment

I thought you used the the steel handle... I can't remember the brand (maybe Guarder)!
                    It's very nice....
                    You also have the heavy barrel? How does it feels? I choose to use the Best Gun barrel instead of heavy barrel.

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                    WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

G&G make a replica of the Badger Ordnance version, which I have owned before, and its a very poor copy, the end bolt is plastic IIRC, and it also doesn't fit the stock Tanaka bolt, its made to fit with the G&G power bolt, which I found out after I bought it.

I also own the Best Gun fluted barrel, but I recently purchased the fluted G&G heavy barrel, its a free floating barrel with no support half way down the barrel, its a far surperior product to the Best Gun barrel, the only thing the Best Gun barrel has over the G&G barrel, is that you can use a 14mm thread adapter to add flash hiders and silencers, for everything else, the G&G is better.

Comment

Originally posted by Moving_Shadow View Post
                        Really like your VSR Joe90, very simply but very nice. Although your bipod is mounted the wrong way round.
                        pretty sure its not mate, legs fold forward?

Edit, lol your right, must have rushed putting it together after paint. Its defo not like that now lol
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by sgtazza View Post
                          Hey guys,

my minor addition to you long barreled fetishists!

Warrior L96 (a work in progress)
                          King Arms M4 'DMR'

Hi sgtazza

I too have a Warrior L96 and a M16! Good choice of riffle mate!

Is now mine :-)

TM M16, bought as 500 fps next job crono it to find out what fps it does shoot at. Scope is x3-9 red illuminated.
                          Looking forward to using it.

If you heard the shot I missed!

Comment

Maaaan, some gorgeous guns in here! :D

I must say though, I am very much surprised to only see one Fortress M40A3 stock, I always thought they were very much sought after :S

I'll get a pic of mine up once I've found a decent Base Gun to rebuild it with :p

Comment

Fortress stock are good looking but very expensive and with their break down history....

I don't think it's in the highest priority to buy one!

I'm thinking to buy an Ares M40a5 (when it will finally be released) and mod the stock to fit Tanaka M700!
                              Or buy an actual RS McMillan A4 stock!

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                              WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Thought Id stick my SR25 in here. Up for swaps in fact!(shameless plug)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiloXC3 Name's Milo. I like to airsoft, of course, and I am a keep mountain biker, surfer and skater, and hockey player. Find out more about MiloXC3
                                Working...
                                X