Sniper rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sniper rifles

I'm guessing you shoot left handed by the looks of your iron sight?

Comment

Not nessesarily... he might tilt the gun to the left to shoot down the Iron sites... I would do it that way if I had side mounted optics and I'm right handed.

Comment

Then again if he tilts the gun the hop would probbaly carry the BB to the side, so I'd guess it is for looks

(loving the sig btw Delta)

Comment

It is mainly for looks :P. It is useful sometimes though, but only when in very close quarters...otherwise the BB curves too much.

Comment

My fully laylax upgraded vsr pro sniper with custom paintjob (done by me) .

Operator, operating on operations.

Comment

Great paintjob, but the scope looks too big!
              Originally posted by psirus101
              I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

My new TM VSR 10.

Next on the list is paint and a bipod, and some upgrades.

Any suggestions guys?

Cheers, Jack

VSR 1.jpg
                If you ain't first, your last!

Comment

Looks good so far, try to improve performance before you focus on outer accessories. You might also consider what play style you like, if you prefer to move around and keep mobile, you might want to try and keep it light, perhaps not mount a bipod, and a low'ish magnification scope for quick target acquisition, or on the other hand, if you prefer to find a good spot and pick your targets, then a bipod and camo would be a good choice.

Comment

Also, look at the technical section for advice on upgrading, not a picture thread.
                    I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgeorge View Post
                      Fortress stock are good looking but very expensive and with their break down history....
                      Agreed!
                      Mine has cracked in the exact same place, only on the cocking handle side though.
                      Managed to Epoxy reinforce it with a steel strap.

Fingers crossed it holds up!
                      It's a shame for such a nice stock though :/

Comment

Here's my A&K SVD with her Winter coat on! It's just cut vinyl so once Winter is over it can be removed in 5 minutes and a new design put on.

Comment

403229_3383384588816_1395510376_3382889_282610965_n.jpg

heres my G96
                          Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

Sun Project M40A1XB

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                            WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

TM PSG-1. Not too sure on internals, original owner never specified, but most definitely not stock. Barrel is a Prommy 6.03 650mm, with Guarder 70 degree rubbers installed. Fires at an average of 420FPS. Previously had a 15" suppressor monstrosity attached, epoxied on from the grip to cover the entire outer barrel. Since removed, showing the much slimmer standard outer.

DSC01425.jpg

Comment

Nice. I love the PSG's, not a fan of the wooden grips they have though.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiloXC3 Name's Milo. I like to airsoft, of course, and I am a keep mountain biker, surfer and skater, and hockey player. Find out more about MiloXC3
                                Working...
                                X