Sniper rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sniper rifles

"barrel hole spacer kinda thingy" - I can tell you are an expert in the knowledge of airsoft rifles.

Just kidding, great looking rifles buddy, I love the suppressor on that L96! And welcome to the forums!
    Originally posted by psirus101
    I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Loving these pics, as soon as my camera starts working again ill upload some pics of my KA Custom M4 DMR
      Originally posted by FPSEngland
      The Ares L86 LSW is essentially an L85 with a well endowed barrel, having the external barrel length of an M16, and the internal barrel length of Canada.

Comment

cheers mate , yeah it was one of those moments when you cant think of the word , ile upload some more pics when the rifle has some more goodies hanging off it
        Go Hard or Go Home !!

Comment

Originally posted by elliottbavin View Post
          does this work :|

I dont really like the socom style silencer on the L96, plain ones look a lot nicer like Lovegrove's, the VSR looks pretty damn nice the scope looks perfect on it

Comment

cheers man , the vsr is my newest so im buying for that atm , the silencer on the l96 will be replaced but not untill i have more £££
            Go Hard or Go Home !!

Comment

Oh why thank you, thats a Magpul PRS stock and a Daniel Defense free float front end and Vltor gas block

Comment

Oh why thanks its a magpul PRS stock n Daniel Defense front end

Comment

haters gonna hate;

p.s. sharpshootertom is my forum name on another forum.

Comment

Sweet looking ASW338!

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                    WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Now camo wrap it up!
                      Originally posted by psirus101
                      I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

APPARENTLY ... thos asw338's aint very good unless ther fully upgraded
                        Go Hard or Go Home !!

Comment

• Originally posted by elliottbavin View Post
                          APPARENTLY ... thos asw338's aint very good unless ther fully upgraded
                          Its a VSR in a nicer shell.

---
                          I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?nvnn3j
                          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Apparently they pretty much lied about it being VSR compatable out of the box
                            TM SOPMOD [Fully Upgraded] | TM VSR [M40A3]

Comment

I just received delivery of my shiny new VSR-11 this morning, courtesy of TEKNO on this very forum. I must say, having previously owned a BAR-10 and a VSR-10, the VSR-11 looks to be of higher quality than both of the previously mentioned rifles. I have plans for it and will no doubt post a 'before and after' shot.

As for the ASW338, I'm not a massive fan- they kinda look like bolt-action EBRs. How much do they weigh? I know the EBR or the Barrett aren't exactly lightweight but this looks very, 'chunky'.

Comment

A VSR 11?! What is this mastery?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiloXC3 Name's Milo. I like to airsoft, of course, and I am a keep mountain biker, surfer and skater, and hockey player. Find out more about MiloXC3
                                Working...
                                X