Sniper rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sniper rifles

All that's left to do is remove the ASGK markings and work out away of stippling the wood
    Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

Hello again folks!

Here's some photos of my Tokyo Marui VSR-10, excuse the poor camo wrapping (I will have another go!) and the elastic bands (I am going to get some black ones).
      And sorry for the repost of the scope stickers picture, I just wanted to include it in this post so delete my old post if needed.

Tokyo Marui VSR-10 Pro Sniper
      PDI scope rail
      Leapers 3-9x50 Mildot Illuminating Parallax scope
      Scrim net
      Home-made scope stickers
      Originally posted by psirus101
      I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

MiloXC3 it's looking good .... Try painting over the wrapping!

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
        WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Thanks Wolf! I'll give it a go!
          I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

My latest acquisition, G&P XM110, it was probably one of the last available at retail stores.

I also bought and the G&P SR-25 sillencer for it.

And here almost my entire sniper rifle collection (I forgot to include the Ares DSR-1)

Older pic of my DSR-1

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
            WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

George, post a photo of your entire collection in the Show Us Your Gun Rooms/Displays thread?

How much have you spent so far on airsoft, or don't you know? It's such an awesome collection!

Comment

Wolf, are you an airsofter or a collector? If you are an airsofter, which one do you use most if you don't mind me asking?
                "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

Thanks Milo... I've spent around 16.000€, I've regretted though that I've sold some of my first rifles though.

I'm both skirmisher and collector, my best skirmish rifle and the one I like the most is the Asahi WA2000 without a doubt, is so damn accurate, it lacks the range ... But I'll change that hopefully next week! The custom barrel with the hop up from SniperX is at the customs so I'm hopping to receive it in the next few days.
                  The only rifles I haven't skirmish are the Ares M200(it's so-so), Ares WA2000 (completely cr@p), Geneth WA2000 (I'm building a new engine for it!!) and the Asahi M40( the most expensive I own and I'll never field it!).

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                  WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

• You have an Asahi M40?! Arent there only like 100 in the world? The things id do...
                    Actually in saying that, you have both the Asahi rifles... I dont like you anymore. ^_^

Generic Tapatalk Signature.
                    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Actually there are less than 25 Asahi M40 in the world and 250 Asahi WA2000.
                      The Asahi M40 is the rarest Airsoft gun(the custom made excluded).
                      The built quality is better than many real steel guns, mine is in very good shape, there only a few marks on the one side of the stock, I'm not complaining though, it's a 19 y.o. gun!

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                      WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

• Ii knew it was some stupid number. How does it actually perform?

Comment

Mine came with a magna barrel (strait rifled with no hop up)...

And the upgrade hard shells (made of steel instead of the brass made stock shells) that can take 15 pumps in them ... I've tested it with 10 pumps and fires at about 970fps with .20s, but the chrono didn't work very well that day so it be firing even hotter!

I haven't done any accuracy tests though, I don't think it will be that good with regular bbs, I'll have to test it with the Asahi Blade Bullets to see how it performs

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                          WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Originally posted by elliottbavin View Post

fully upgraded with aspuk parts , laylax barrel and barrel spacers , swiss arms bipod and silencer
                            if you ever sell that.....hit me up first

over barrel silencer? custom made?
                            “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

• Its a Swiss arms overbarrel silencer, i have one on me l96. They can be had for about £40

Comment

I've posted these before, but thought I'd post up again now that they're both finally finished.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiloXC3 Name's Milo. I like to airsoft, of course, and I am a keep mountain biker, surfer and skater, and hockey player. Find out more about MiloXC3
                                Working...
                                X