Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sniper rifles

My "Custom" Socom Gear M200 Intervention:

Had specific parts polished silver such as bipod screws, stock rails and bolt. Silencer was fabricated by Jay851 the previous owner. Many thanks mate!
    The dinky scope matches the matt finish of the rifle but the 50mm ACM scope looks more at home but the nasty gloss black paint ruins it.
    About 10KG loaded including mag, shells, scope as silencer it's a good workout for 'no scope' wind up kills lol
    Awaiting the C02 bolt to arrive as the standard bolt is pretty pathetic performance wise.
    Future mods ideally would be a fabricated R Hop and TB barrel for some true long range accuracy, the original reputation of the real steel that it should've had out the box. Also a PSG1 style grip, just trying to work out which ones actually fit.

Also a shot of the size of the shell compared to an 1911 RSS shell, Dan Wesson shell, TM shotgun shell and 40mm nade

She really is a beauty, and my favourite rifle of all time!

Comment

that looks AWESOME!

Comment

SHE.....IS.....FINISHED!!! oh yeah, that silencer is so much bigger than I thought it'd be, can't get over how quiet it makes it!!

Owner of DCS
        (Doom custom shooters)
        PM me for Custom work!

Comment

Looks great , possibly a little to long ,perhaps a swiss arms overbarrel silencer would look more in keeping , i know the co2 rig would work well on a Tanaka

Comment

Originally posted by MiloXC3 View Post
            That's nice, but strange! The scope looks wierd and the barrel is so thin!

I like the paint job too.
            better pic i need to redo the lightest colour it needs to be much more green than it is

Comment

• You definitely need to get shut of that scope!!!! Get a 50mm beast on there! And lower mounts
              “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Originally posted by dannyeprice23 View Post
                You definitely need to get shut of that scope!!!! Get a 50mm beast on there! And lower mounts
                it IS 50mm lol (3-9x50) and lower mounts would foul the rail theres not much clearance

Comment

Originally posted by eatthis View Post
                  it IS 50mm lol (3-9x50) and lower mounts would foul the rail theres not much clearance
                  I imagine he means you should move the scope further forward on the rail and put on low scope rings, dropping the objective lens infront of the rail
                  Originally posted by Lt. Macka
                  big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Ovany View Post
                    Looks great , possibly a little to long ,perhaps a swiss arms overbarrel silencer would look more in keeping , i know the co2 rig would work well on a Tanaka
                    Feels like I could quite literally reach out an touch someone with it yeah been looking at them just worried it won't fit over the barrel on it, it's quite weirdly shape compared to usual barrels

Owner of DCS
                    (Doom custom shooters)
                    PM me for Custom work!

Comment

Originally posted by Proto View Post
                      I imagine he means you should move the scope further forward on the rail and put on low scope rings, dropping the objective lens infront of the rail
                      i want the stock extended as much as possible because thats the most comfortable way to use it.
                      this means the scope has to go as far back as i can get it.
                      also if the scope sits too low then its hard to use with a face mask

Comment

Originally posted by Doombull3t View Post
                        SHE.....IS.....FINISHED!!! oh yeah, that silencer is so much bigger than I thought it'd be, can't get over how quiet it makes it!!
                        That is... Beautiful. Personally I like longer guns, so I like the long silencer/barrel combination, although I agree it probably isn't as practical as a shorter one... Get us some pictures of it in action, pretty please?

Comment

Looks so much better in good lighting!

And Doom Bullet: she looks amazing now!
                          Originally posted by psirus101
                          I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Originally posted by da1994 View Post
                            That is... Beautiful. Personally I like longer guns, so I like the long silencer/barrel combination, although I agree it probably isn't as practical as a shorter one... Get us some pictures of it in action, pretty please?
                            Would a 1st person video suffice??

Owner of DCS
                            (Doom custom shooters)
                            PM me for Custom work!

Comment

Originally posted by Doombull3t View Post
                              Would a 1st person video suffice??
                              I'll take what I can get...

Comment

I think after looking at these I need to get a sniper on order!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiloXC3 Name's Milo. I like to airsoft, of course, and I am a keep mountain biker, surfer and skater, and hockey player. Find out more about MiloXC3
                                Working...
                                X