Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sniper rifles

IMG_3593.jpgcag1612-38.jpg

First time iv ever sprayed anything and i think it came out ok.

Used to be a Well L96 now its:
    Laylax Teflon Cylinder
    Laylax 150sp Spring
    First Factory High Pressure Piston
    First Factory Piston Head
    4 PDI Barrel Spacers
    PDI Hop Unit
    Madbull V2 Barrel
    Fire Fly/ Madbull Blue Hop Rubbers
    Zero Trigger
    Stop Drop And Roll

Comment

Thanks for the feedback was first time spraying I also have a g spec which is currently in sales thread that follows the same camo. Now I've done it once going to re do I think for a bit more detail on it. I agree with you on the silencer if it's too your taste then carry on but very little difference to the effectiveness of the RIF

Comment

• Ive never had a suppressor that hasnt changed the noise my rifle makes.
        On AEGs it takes the crack off the shot,
        And on spring rifles (measured on mine) drops the output by about 15dB.
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

• Originally posted by sam_G View Post
          Who painted it?
          You know ive only just come back here, and i realise that i posted that in the wrong thread lol (thought it was a response to the g36..). Thats what you get for not paying attention. >_>
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

I never said a suppressor didn't change the sound of an airsoft weapon, I just said the noticeable difference was very small, in my own experience.

Comment

Always find that the makeup of the silencer really makes the difference, a crap internals one may as well not have one at all, but one with good internals (can be done very cheap and still very good, hair rollers and felt) will make a difference, spring snipers will quieten the shit a bit but if you have noisy spring bounce inside your cylinder then counter productive, similar in an aeg if have noisy gearbox defeats the object but on a GBB sniper then it will really make a difference, just like a pcp airrifle.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Moving_Shadow View Post
                Not generally a fan of silencers/suppressors in airsoft, they don't really add anything other than more weight to the front end and some , the noise reduction is pretty unnoticeable in my experience. But the rifle as a whole looks fantastic Mattias.
                Thanks the silencer does give a little sound reduction, and also helps hide a 600mm barrel hehe

Comment

Nothing exciting but painted my tm vsr.

Edit: no idea why it's upside down it's the right way round on photoshop???
                  Originally posted by B.E.N.
                  Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

That paintjob looks a little like the Remington in the movie Shooter, jolly nice effort bud! =D

Comment

very nicely done, making me tempted to camo mine
                      any tips on getting an atacs style finish? haha

Comment

You'd need an aitbrush for atacs tbh. Easier to look into hydro dipping though.
                        Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

As seen in the R93 thread. Gone from this;

To this;

King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                          https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                          www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Cracking paint job stevey.
                            Originally posted by Coz
                            Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                            http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

Cheers. I was going for dpm. (Minus the black woods i play in are quite light)

Pretty happy with it really easy to do. I'll try getting a picture at the weekend of it on location.

Comment

Thats a awesome vacuum cleaner in the pictures crasstoe, must be really effective cleaning up the mess left from ghillie suit work, really nice purchase
                                .....J/K, nice paintjob on the R93

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiloXC3 Name's Milo. I like to airsoft, of course, and I am a keep mountain biker, surfer and skater, and hockey player. Find out more about MiloXC3
                                Working...
                                X