Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM VSR G-Spec

My newly acquired highly upgraded Tokyo Marui VSR G-Spec

Fires like an absolute dream, internally upgraded with everything laylax apart from the barrel.

Cannot wait to take her on a skirmish,
    Anyone who says L96's are better than VSR's, I would have to disagree!

Re: TM VSR G-Spec

would you buy a new barrel?
    as ive got a g-spec and unsure wether to get a new laylax 430mm one or not
    only upgraded the rubber,spring and sears and fires like a dream
    just not so accurate as my scope (sometimes its dead on then sometimes way off)
    I AM A NOOB ON A MISSION!!!

Comment

If I were you i'd go for the Laylax TB, they do make a difference and could solve the inconsistent shots, however the inconsistent shots could be due to not having a perfect air seal.

Comment

could be airseal but out of where (ruber? between the nozzle and the hop?)
        if i opened the gun now what would you expect to see if there was a bad airseal?
        I AM A NOOB ON A MISSION!!!

Comment

Barrel length doesn't make a difference, stick with the gspec size...

Comment

Between the Gspec and Pro i would have said the pro had better range and accuracy due to barrel length.. be it it was minute but was noticable and considering the price difference id go Pro again :/

Comment

Barrel length does make a difference with a bored up cylinder/cylinder head. Not so much without. I'd still rather have it longer than not though. Greater airseal can be achieved by wrapping PTFE tape over the cylinder heads nozzle (the metal bits, not the hole at the end :P) and also around the hop rubber could theoretically help as it can reduce blow by. (Or buy a newbies hop unit). Also PTFE on the cylinder head threading will help. Make sure you put it on in the right direction though otherwise it just strips off as the cylinder is threaded back on : /

Glad you're enjoying the g-spec, sad to see it leave, especially after spraying it and seeing how good it looks in matte black! Least it's gone to a good home though

Comment

I'm definitely enjoying it, when you see me at F&O with it when it has the Karsten cheek rest, you will want it back hahaha

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

abelattack Find out more about abelattack
                Working...
                X