Clear All

• F2000

seeing i haven't seen one, i thought i'll start one

heres my
    Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Re: F2000

My old F2000 DMR (on a tactical ironing board!):

And trying to look tacticool:

The F2000 might be a marmite gun, but I've personally never held a gun (real or airsoft) that's so ergonomically perfect. I can't wait to get my hands on the G&G version when the price of them 2nd hand becomes more realistic.
    sigpic

Comment

FN did make the F2000 and P90 to be comfortable to hold.
      Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

It's wierd. I love the looks of the F2000, but I HATE the looks of the P90....

Comment

Originally posted by GhostDivisionAirsoft View Post
          It's wierd. I love the looks of the F2000, but I HATE the looks of the P90....
          And I'm the other way round

Comment

I`m the same, like the P90, hate the F2000, guess its like Marmite
            sigpicTeam Fail..SPOOK

Feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=100922

Comment

Awesome looking guns, the G&G is a brilliant gun.

But god damn they're uncomfortable to use.
              WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

Everyone is so divided about this gun! Some love the looks, some hate them, some love the erganomic design, others hate them!

Comment

you could say its like Marmite... its a love hate thing....

unfortunately in this case i would be a Marmite hater! :P
                  Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
                  I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

i like both the p90 and f2000, the p90 is my favorite gun. i would love to get my hands on both as aegs or that gas p90 when it comes out
                    sigpic

Comment

theres a series of pics of mine, and i love it . some of it in action due to not many pics of it on its own!

mine is a G&G Hunter in black. going to be adding a to z motor !

Comment

Very nice.

How's the built in sight and does it detatch to leave a RIS like the real steel?
                        sigpic

Comment

The scope is very good and clear, great eye relief and can be used with both eyes open, the sight can be removed to reveal a ris but it is lowered so that it wont fit on the standard G2010 version, the rail should be ok with eotechs but other then that its too low. but you can just buy the top half so you can have both version i guess . very good gun. will support almost any fps, very consistent, comes with i belive a tb as standard but the motor is high torque and is only around 15-20 rps and isnt that impressive but it works its above standard motorwise and internal wise, you would strugle to improve even with systema stuff i would say so far!. just get a lipo and systema a to z motor!.

ill get a pic of the rail for you later!

Comment

I necropost, so what? At least I used the search function.

I cannot believe this gun has not got more loving on this forum. Currently in the process of slapping a MOSFET and a high torque motor on it. I love the feel of this thing, not just ergonomics but the build quality is second to none.
                            - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

santa i take the 2 most dangeruss elements known to man and make them work for me.......and a posable bomb Find out more about santa
                            Working...
                            X