Dxnib1's Selection.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dxnib1's Selection.

Thought i'd post all my current RIF's for you all. Nothing special in the bunch really, just thought i'd share. all the guns have had pretty much a full work-over since i got them, and they all fire around 330FPS.

I do have two standard JG M4A1's (which i use as loaner guns) but we all know what they look like.

Anyway comments welcome!

SR-25Based "Leonidas" conversion - Current project, Really wanted to customize another armalite but as i already have two upgraded M4 variant's i decided to use a 7.62 SR-25 base instead. I've also decided to make this my Anti-Magpul Armalite as both my other upgraded M4's (except my two loaner M4A1's) are magpulled to high heaven.

G&P Based M4 - Tan Magpul variant, powered by a lipo in the stock tube.

Marui Recoil shock M4A1 - FG Magpul variant.

Marui Recoil Shock G36 - Standard top rail, M4 Magwell (cant afford g36 mags at the moment) and barrel extention.

Marui Recoil shock AK74MN - Half a G&P tactical handguard, other than that bog standard externals.

Ares L85 AFV (Amoured Fighting Vehicle) - Standard.

ICS L85 LSW (Light Support Weapon) - Standard - This will be my next project. as i intend to turn it into the Modern warfare LSW with a drum mag/M249 carry handle and afew other small changes.

WEtti 1911 with supressor.

KWA Glock 17 with threaded outer barrel. - This will be my final project for a while i aim to get it as close to the real steel as possible. I.E New trademarked slide and lower. threaded outer barrel shows real trademarks which is what started it all off :P

Well thats the collection so far. To even out the ballance i REALY want an Mp5 of some sort. (Not an SD though) i've been through four mp5's since i started Airsoft and i've regretted getting rid of them all.

looking at the moment at getting a GBB Mp5k however i only have propane and green gas and the majority of Mp5k's on these forums cant be used with green

anyway, comments welcome.
    - Chris

Re: Dxnib1's Selection.

Loving the AFV, plan on getting one myself and turning into a SF/CQB varient. Silencer, VN mags, eotech and torch.

What is it like performance wise?
    And can you remove the flash hider? (plan on sticking a supressor on)
    WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

As i understand it Ares don't make the AFV anymore and haven't done for sometime, the only AFV makers are G&P (i think) now. dont quote me on that though, i could be talking out my bee-hind.

If you can find the ARES AFV though, i would buy it without a second though (i would buy a second esily) range is superb as stock, accuracy's not that great unless you buy a new barrel but thats to be expected. recommend 7.4v lipo's though as its a VERY annoying battery change system and its a very tight fit.

Overall though, the gearbox sounds as crisp and clean as ever and i've never touched it, the only internals the AFV has had is a new spring, TB barrel and madbull rubber.

and yes the flashider is removable. i used to have an m4 barrel extension on it but the guns so compact as standard i found it annoying more than anything.

hope that helps.
      - Chris

Comment

Cheers, yeah it does thanks.

Thats a bummer then been told the Ares was the better ones, G&G make them also, so i guess ill have to get one of those then.

Can imagine the battery changes are a pain, where do you put the lipo instead?
        WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

same place but its ALOT less of a squeeze. can only really fit stick/stock-tube type in there.

Comment

why not get an mp5sd? and you have got to let me have a go with the lsw next game.

Comment

Originally posted by olives View Post
              why not get an mp5sd? and you have got to let me have a go with the lsw next game.
              My mp5 worry's are sorted for now. Just bought two GBB Mp5K's this morning, TWO!

the only thing i'm struggling with is finding the long type mags, as i can only buy small type mags at the moment.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
              X