AR Fest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AR Fest.

Got some new bits for my favourite guns...

M733 with new Madbull Surefire LLC Supressor... Unfortunately with 7.62mm markings...

It does attach/detach really nice though...

I decided to what a massive rail on my M16/203 too, a Madbull Daniel Defence one, along with a G&P Knight's Armament Suppressor dunno if I'm gonna keep that on there though...

Re: AR Fest.

Loving the M733. But i think the M16 would look far better with an ops suppressor.

Comment

I think it's probably for the best if it has neither to be honest... It feels bloody huge already!

Comment

:p Does it feel huge just because of the size or the weight also. I have an ops suppressor on my M16, and it didn't seem to add any noticeable weight. And it only add's about 3 inches to the length the one i have

Comment

it's probably the combination of the bulk of it and the fact I've been throwing a Masada around recently,

Dunno if I like the Ops one though... Bit too "no frills"...

Comment

How did the Madbull Rail fit on that? I presume its G&P?

Comment

That M733 Is gorgeous! I want one of those silencers!

Comment

Originally posted by RastaBlasta View Post
                How did the Madbull Rail fit on that? I presume its G&P?
                Like a dream... The guns a bit of a bastard child actually... TM innards, stock and the outer barrel off of an M16vn and a G&P M16a2 lower with the a1 upper... I basically got snapped in half at one point and was made to live again.

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                That M733 Is gorgeous! I want one of those silencers!
                I'd lost a little love for the M733 recently, as I've had it for AGES but when I saw the silencer I knew I had to make it happen!

Comment

ah cool, I thought it had RS dimensions, how do you find the SF suppressor? Any good?

Comment

The M733 is very nicely done, great paintjob, and pure beauty.

Comment

that m16 looks awesome, i would loose the suppressor personally

Comment

Why RIS up a sexy A1?

I am not hugely impressed with the Madbull SF Suppressors. The don't seem to be as accurate to the real ones as the PM ones are.

Comment

ah cool, I thought it had RS dimensions, how do you find the SF suppressor? Any good?
                          Dunno how it compares to RS, but it certain fit that gun a treat, even has hanger points for the barrel mounted M203!

SF Supressors? First impressions are VERY good, but tomorrow evening we are cracking out a Db meter and comparing a whole bunch of suppressors and you'll be able to read all about it in a certain publication at the end of the month...

(Sneaky tip though, they are pretty epic, but I THINK the Gemtec HALO is quieter...)

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer View Post
                          The M733 is very nicely done, great paintjob, and pure beauty.
                          Cheers buddy... It was my first AEG, so it'll always get special attention!

Comment

It does look smart, I find the Perr_Mike suppressor makes a significant change to the sound, really makes a difference to how the gun sounds, more of a 'pfft'.

Comment

Originally posted by JapaneseWookie View Post
                              that m16 looks awesome, i would loose the suppressor personally
                              I was only trying it on for size really... It would be far too long for me to make use of the m203 in game!

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
                              Why RIS up a sexy A1?

I am not hugely impressed with the Madbull SF Suppressors. The don't seem to be as accurate to the real ones as the PM ones are.
                              I think I RIS'd it because I've been playing far too much MOH T1...

You're right though, the Madbull ones are not really that accurate to the RS versions, but in terms of AEGs, they work pretty damned well.

It does look smart, I find the Perr_Mike suppressor makes a significant change to the sound, really makes a difference to how the gun sounds, more of a 'pfft'.
                              Most of them reduce the "slap" you get from the barrel, but as most of the noise gomes from the gearbox, it's only going to do so much...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

B.E.N. Intensive airsofter and forum heckler. I like dismantling stuff. Find out more about B.E.N.
                              Working...
                              X