Mp5 sd5 ris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mp5 sd5 ris

My ICS mp5 SD5 with a RIS foregrip installed, G&P mid-cap (HAAAAATE hi-caps) magazine, king arms laser unit with pressure pad, ICP 3-point sling, and as of today, my new reticle selectable reflex sight.... mint..! i did have a torch attached too, but thought it looked too much, and i have zero reason for having one other than to satisfy my lust for gizmos!
    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Re: Mp5 sd5 ris

Looking nice! I don't usually like MP5s with RIS, but that one loos ergonomically comfortable! You probably want to add it to the MP5 thread too fella!

MP5 Series SMG's

Blue

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
    Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

didnt know there was one, ill have a look.. this is my first post.. cherry = popped.
      yeahits pretty comfy to lug around, however, after a while, it does get heavy. especially if you spend long enough with it at eye level...
      “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Slimmer laylax RIS foregrip on it's way. Gonna post pics when installed. Was thinking about a madbull short launcher, but fear this might take away from the point in having a small light and manoeuvrable SMG.. hmm...

Comment

Looks pretty sweet! I like the curves on the RIS, you don't really see them anywhere else. Maybe try a PEQ box on for size if you can get one cheap?

Comment

not really into the look of them to be honest mate, and dont want to add more weight up front as its heavy enough lol

Comment

where did you ge tthe ris from for the sd ?

Comment

im sure its G&G mate. i dont think they make one any more, hence why most people have never seen this before, i got this about 3-4 years ago.! i do however know that you can now get a RIS foregrip for the SD produced by laylax. I will be replacing this one with a lalax one in the very near future.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dannyeprice23 a happy go lucky pain in the arse, i am the one who constantly has accidents..to others amusement! Find out more about dannyeprice23
                Working...
                X