MP5 w/ Strike kit and Eotech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP5 w/ Strike kit and Eotech

My current and only AEG at the moment. It's unique characteristic is this it has a bit too much in common with a steak tenderizer than anything else, but it fires well and the rails are nice to have.

I'm looking to get a rail mount to whack a torch on and might move the sight forwards a bit to improve overall peripheral vision. S-Arms midcaps are used, what with their 150rd always-feeding never-jamming goodness.

I used to use red tape on the mags, but after a few incidents of friendly fire (Red vs Yellows) I swapped it out.

Re: MP5 w/ Strike kit and Eotech

Mate i like this! kinda looks like a futuristic MP5! I would absoulutly s**t myself if I saw someone running at me with this. Would be awesome on a real gun too, built in melee
    sigpic If you sell, buy or trade with me please remeber to leave feedback!

Comment

i like, is it an ics mp5? not heard of them midcaps, might have to get some of them.! G&P ones are always jamming! take a look at my mp5 in teh pictures section mate, see what you think. some people think that looks a little odd too!
      “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Nice to see people like it! According to the information I've absorbed off the internet, the Real Steel strike kit is apparently designed to smash in windows in CQB. Obviously, this is probably useless, because getting a bit of treated glass up your barrel in a real gun would probably end quite badly.

It's based off a Marui MP5 SD5, but I got sick of losing the silencer, went to convert to an A5 and got distracted! Look up S-Arms on the interweb if you're interested. You'll have to have them imported, no-one seems to carry them over here, but I can point you in the right direction if you have a little trouble.

Comment

Oh god that thing is beutiful, what is that thing on the front?

If and when I get an Mp5, I am so getting one of those front kits.
          WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

Its ugly :P BUT still better looking than a SD =D
            sigpic

Comment

also think it is a bit fugly, but strangely appealing, its different so fair doos for that.

Comment

Not sure on it to be honest....dont think the look quite belongs on an MP5. Good to be different though!

Comment

thats very kewl!

Boris
                  K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

well i think its mint
                    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Ive taken this a step further and expect to be hated for it... Drilled out the swordfish kit and added a thread so that I can put a silencer/tracer on it.
                      I will try and up a picture later on for y'all

Comment

Don't do it!
                        WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

spend your pennies on making it all metal

Comment

I did consider making it full metal, but decided I really couldn't be bothered to disassemble the barrel from the gearbox shell. Plus it's a little bit too rich for what is essentially added weight!

Not sure if the silencer + strike kit idea is a good one... I'd need to see pictures before I make up my mind though!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Peter12378 Find out more about Peter12378
                            Working...
                            X