Makeshift guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makeshift guns

Right all over place you see some seriously cool bits of kit. What im after is the makeshift ones. So anyone thats has any pictures of makeshift weapons please upload. Heres mine the Pieceofjunk 5000. Its a spring pistol that i took the top slide of and taped on a silencer. The tape also serves the other important job of making sure the trigger dosent fall apart. The sad thing is that i have actually got someone with it :D
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/6315518...n/photostream/
    Talking to yourself is fine, its when you talk to yourself, argue with yourself and then refuse to talk to yourself that you need to worry.

Re: Makeshift guns

if you insist :P
    Heres an old abomination i made with some mates - the M4 K-wolitee
    Its an old DE budget that was given to me, the guy almost had to pay us to take it away - after 10 minutes with a hammer and a pair of plyers, about every colour of spray paint i have the new gun was born - allthough it didnt last long on a 9.6 battery before the internals melted, the little motor inside (ususally the kind you find in a drum mag) had love hearts on it!

Comment

thingy, that thing is an abomination!
      Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
      Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

Sounds fun
        Talking to yourself is fine, its when you talk to yourself, argue with yourself and then refuse to talk to yourself that you need to worry.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mavrik Find out more about Mavrik
        Working...
        X