Custom VSR build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom VSR build

decided to make a custom JG gspec build.. so gonna document it on here with pictures as i go along. anybody has any questions, or advice, im all ears

the first picture here just shows the stock, it arrived with a few scratches and minor dings.. as the stock has a weird kinda rubberised finish, a simple patch up would have been difficult..so decided to completely rub it down to bare plastic and start again...

anyone owning a bar-10 will know that the seams are quite visible close up, and this was doing my head in... so using a small craft knife and some emery paper i have gone along the whole stock removing these seams..TOOK AGES..

along the side of the stock, it says, in bold proud lettering, made in china...and i didnt like this at all...therefore removed this too..simply carefully sliced the lettering off, and rubbed it smooth with fine emery paper.

last picture here simply shows the rifle stock primed in a matte grey.. had a nightmare to get this to bond to the surface of the rifle the first time, so had to rub it all off again...!!!! and this time, key the surface much better as it was the original finish that didnt like the paint sticking to it... but this is how it looks right now..

harris bi-pod and chek rest arrived today

wasnt sure what colour to paint the stock, currently decided on a really dark gun metal grey colour..

plenty more pictures to follow. Any comments welcome
    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Re: Custom VSR build

Good Job.

ZT

Comment

Re: Custom VSR build

Wouldnt call it a custom VSR build, but its good all the same

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dannyeprice23 a happy go lucky pain in the arse, i am the one who constantly has accidents..to others amusement! Find out more about dannyeprice23
      Working...
      X