G&G GR/CM range (Customizations)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G GR/CM range (Customizations)

Ok so Ive recently bought this gun and just thought I would do a thread with some pictures of what Ive done so far. This is a GR15 raider not the CM16 raider so it has a metal RIS and blowback. Feel free to post pictures or your own G&G M4's on here, would be intresting to see what others have done with their G&G's.

Please note this is not finished yet Im going to get some ATACS ris covers and stock to go on it. Not sure but Im thinking of getting an Aimpoint for it too, dont like the Holo on it too much. Also want to put a decent PEQ on the top of it too.

Oh and sorry if there are threads like this already I had a brief look but couldnt see any specifically about customizations made to G&G M4's.
    Last edited by SP3CTER; 28 May, 2011, 14:41. Reason: missed info
    sigpic If you sell, buy or trade with me please remeber to leave feedback!

Re: G&G GR/CM range (Customizations)

MMMMMM! Yes i do think so!

Comment

Yes mate nice, I like the look of that scope on there :D

Comment

Thanks bud It appealed to me as it still allows for use of the iron sights

Comment

My G&G CM16 Raider
          TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
          TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

Originally posted by -waltherface- View Post
            My G&G CM16 Raider
            Nice mate! I like the silencer

Comment

Im selling it, if your interested
              King Arms Lightweight silencer
              http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=2692
              TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //

Comment

Have any of you got a sling on your raider? I can't decide between 1 and 3 point...
                I'm Magic... can't remember why. I just am.

Comment

I've got a 1 point sling for mine Very comfortable as it's so light, but at the end of the day both the 1 and 3 points slings are going to be good. Although I have to say, 3 point slings are a B*TCH to 'assemble'.

Comment

I've been looking at a Y shaped one to attach to my vest. I'm just not sure! Maybe i'll stick with what I know and get a 3 point.
                    I'm Magic... can't remember why. I just am.

Comment

Originally posted by benjacobs101 View Post
                      I've been looking at a Y shaped one to attach to my vest. I'm just not sure! Maybe i'll stick with what I know and get a 3 point.
                      No mate single point is the way forward!!

Comment

here my G&G cm16

Comment

my G&G GR16 with blowback. ^^ Nearly finished it all now. just looking for a metal body that i can replace the plastic one with.
                          sigpic
                          BlackWing Mercenaries
                          http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001675142920

Comment

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                            Love The Original Look of CM16, Hopefully after the buying the MidCaps (Seen in the Photo) hoping to get a holographic site :D

Comment

Mistermofo; Very nice mate, liking that alot how I nearly did my gun but I went for the RIS version instead.

Sam190: Nice to see something a little unique from a GR16, I do miss those originals! My team mate has one so every now and again I take it for a blast. Nice camo job.

ADAM: Deffo stick a holo sight on there, maybe a foregrip too? The magpul AFG is pretty comfotable, or even consider a magwell grip I got one on mine now, they're spot on.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SP3CTER Team=Blackout Tags=Specter Find out more about SP3CTER
                              Working...
                              X