M4 Shorty's/Stubby's/CQB/Patriots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: M4 Shorty's/Stubby's/CQB/Patriots

Think my favourite would have to be G&G's tiny little gat! if the dollar was there to spend, id have to have 2 :D
    'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy View Post
      Sweet gun Monster, what front end do you have on there? I hope mine turns out just as awesome!
      I think its a seals front end , but cant remember to be honest

Comment

This was, many moons ago, a JG Thunder Maul. I bought it second hand, immediatley flogged the horrible Maul bits on Ebay to fund the ris purchase, and flogged a few other spare bits to pay for the suppressor and peq. It needed a new spring and sling plate.

Total cost so far is around £90 not including the krylon. I'm not too keen on the peq, but as I've got lots of mini batteries and I am yet to make the change to lipos it will have to do. Sorry about the blurry phonecam picture.

Comment

Shoreham that looks smart mate

Comment

Well theres my stubby in appraisals http://www.zeroin.co.uk/attachment.p...4&d=1306706362 that I will add

and theres this that I built myself think Im going to put a scope raiser on it and run it without the carry handle I just really struggle to get down to the rd if its right on the gun once my eye and teeth protection are in.

Its got 16:1 gears, 8mm gb and an 11.1v lipo just trying to get a faster motor that dont get to hot at the moment its running 28 - 32rps trying to get it up to around 36rps without having to use the magic that is 13:1 gears lol
            sigpic
            Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
            X