echo 1 xcr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• echo 1 xcr

hey guys i thought i would show off my latest weapon to add to my ever growing arsenal

Re: echo 1 xcr

whats the xcr like, strikes me as a love/hate gun
    sigpic
    [Bullpup M14 EBR] [G&P Magpul/VLTOR/JP 'thingy'] [TM 5.1 limited gun] [TM 5.1 limited gun] [VFC 416] [A metric S**T ton of unfinished builds]

Comment

in terms of the way it feels it lovely nicely balanced and it for me any way feels right in my hands the range one it is not to bad i've not had a chance to go to a site and use it but it hits the bottom of my 100ft garden with ease the only thing i dont like is the matt finish

Comment

personally i think it looks terrible, looks like a load of other designs flung together, but as for internals it sounds pretty good, echo 1 are rebrands arent they? do you know who made the internals?

also noticed it is designated xcr-L , does that mean we should expect a 7.62 varient soon?
        Last edited by Mounter09; 8 June, 2011, 21:28. Reason: edit instead of 2 posts
        sigpic
        [Bullpup M14 EBR] [G&P Magpul/VLTOR/JP 'thingy'] [TM 5.1 limited gun] [TM 5.1 limited gun] [VFC 416] [A metric S**T ton of unfinished builds]

Comment

i haven't heard anything regarding the h version, and as for looks i kind of like it im tired of having a gun that looks like what everyone else has it sort of the reason why i have an acr and a scar.

Comment

I think its made by VFC..

Could be wrong though
            itrader-

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=103492

Comment

I'm very jealous mate. Did you import it? I've seen them reviewed on a US site and while I have sworn not to buy any more AEGs I may be tempted by an XCR

Comment

I like it to be honest, the chunky upper looks more appealing to the skinny M4 bodies, but that's just me. Very nice

Comment

Originally posted by julesbloke View Post
                  I'm very jealous mate. Did you import it? I've seen them reviewed on a US site and while I have sworn not to buy any more AEGs I may be tempted by an XCR
                  there is a british shop stocking these..youll have to hunt for it though..aint difficult

Comment

yeah i got it from the uk but i think according to the forum rules im not allowed to say where from, but i know there are four left in the country

Comment

Originally posted by kingdong View Post
                      I think its made by VFC..

Could be wrong though
                      I thought echo 1 where a rebranded chinese brand for americans I think it may have been JG or something similar....

Comment

Originally posted by oliver dowinton View Post
                        I thought echo 1 where a rebranded chinese brand for americans I think it may have been JG or something similar....
                        Echo 1 cover many brands. Double Eagle, Jing Gong, KART, Star/Ares are just some of these.

I dont think it would be VFC though. Despite it appearing to have the external quality of a VFC, as well as the matt black finish the VFC PDWs have, I highly doubt that such a prestigious brand would stoop to being rebranded. Of course I could be wrong here.

Comment

i don't know who it is manufactured but the dummy peq box is a king arms and i believe the gear box to be an ics due to its design, ill probably take it apart tomorow to get a good look and the ace stock is madbull, also saying that there was a madbull sticker on the box

Comment

Found it, at least their webby proclaims "Now in stock" but I can't seem to find a price. How much did it cost if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

£395

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

V.A.K The blindest airsofter in the uk, when i play i can't see what I'm doing, which means anything vaguely human shaped is a viable target!! ;) Find out more about V.A.K
                              Working...
                              X