Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My downsized collection!

Hey guys,
    A few pics of my current armoury! Downsized from 9 guns to 5 over the last few months.
    Not included pics of my P226 as it's just standard and couldn't be bothered getting it from my rig
    Apologies for crappy pics, uploaded on my phone through tapatalk and it makes them... Well... Crappy

So here is my L85....

AA SA80 with real steel parts including butt pad, Daniel defense RIS, vortex flash hider, grip pod and A2 kicking handle. Magpul Emags and rail covers. Fully upgraded internally. Elcan Specter DR sight.

My custom build (G&P base) L119a1.

Too many parts to list but just waiting on an accurate front sight.

My Ares Scar-L

Totally standard, just added magpul rail covers and a vertical grip

Lastly, my Magpul MOE M4.

V-LTOR upper, custom painted A-TACS grip and rear mbus sight, front stubby grip, pmags.

And all together....
    G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Re: My downsized collection!

nice collection. I love how you've camo painted the parts that are most likely to be cover by your hands anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazza View Post
      nice collection. I love how you've camo painted the parts that are most likely to be cover by your hands anyway!
      Haha yeah I know, fell in love with atacs magpul stuff though and can't get it anywhere so did it myself
      G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

Nice collection there... Little bit Jealous lol

Comment

The front sight is correct for some of the newer issued L119A1's and as you have the newer extension i would say its all gravy

Comment

i realy like the l85, well done. SA80's all the way!
            sigpic
            Delta Rats 2nd Mounted Guard

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
              The front sight is correct for some of the newer issued L119A1's and as you have the newer extension i would say its all gravy
              Ahhhh... Happy days

Comment

It does need some wear on that paint job though. Nice to see my old parts being put to good use. Have you had a chance to skirmish it yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
                  It does need some wear on that paint job though. Nice to see my old parts being put to good use. Have you had a chance to skirmish it yet?
                  Yeah i did some artificial wear after painting and hated it so did a respray!
                  So i left it with a nice shiny paint job and took it for a skirmish last weekend, it collected a fair few knocks and scrapes... Plenty more to come. Cant beat real wear from usage
                  It performed well mate, the gearbox has had alot of work and had a couple of gbox lock ups but i think that was due to batteries... Changing it over to lipo now to see if that cures it!
                  Last edited by Mike581; 21 June, 2011, 20:42.

Comment

owning all them i hope your over 18 lol

Comment

Originally posted by rmkillerman View Post
                      owning all them i hope your over 18 lol
                      Haha... Mate i wish i was under 18! Cant even remember those days unfortunately

Comment

i wish i was over 18 to be ironic wanna swicth lives u can have me CM16 raider and i can have all ur guns ! ( CM16 raider was gifted )

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mike581 Ex Forces Find out more about Mike581
                        Working...
                        X