Tokyo Marui 1911A1 PGC metal kit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo Marui 1911A1 PGC metal kit.

My TM1911A1 PGC metal kit(amazing, easy ish to fit) tightbore barrel,PGC metal outer barrel, upgraded springs, piston & hop, stainless steel guide rod, never ever jams, mega accuarte, not parting with this one!!

Re: Tokyo Marui 1911A1 PGC metal kit.

Sexual. How much did the kit cost?

Comment

Originally posted by cool-breeze87 View Post
      Sexual. How much did the kit cost?
      Hi, bought the kit off this site from a member for £100 with the metal outer barrel, not daunting to fix, it really has to be handled to appreciate the weight and feel, slightly aged the finish, when I put the kit on it was way too mint, now everyone says it looks like a de-act, I would recomend!
      Last edited by Caveira; 26 June, 2011, 11:19. Reason: retailer

Comment

Are those the original grips?

Comment

Buying one as soon as I can afford it. I like my guarder one but there's just something about it that doesn't feel right.

Comment

Originally posted by W.I.L.F View Post
            Are those the original grips?
            hi, yes, stock ones, as you know they have steel in them, would take a hell of a time to weight originals, but I may just.....my brother has a standard plastic tm1911a1 changed the grips to wood, lost the weight, it was truly awful!

Comment

You don't need the additional weight in a metal TM M1911A1 though. Real wood grips feel so much more comfortable as well.

Comment

Originally posted by cool-breeze87 View Post
                You don't need the additional weight in a metal TM M1911A1 though. Real wood grips feel so much more comfortable as well.
                Unless it's made of steel, a full metal kit is still going to weigh a LOT less than a real steel. Plus, the weighted grips make it feel like it's got a full load of .45 ACP in the mag rather than a few grams of plastic!

They'll never look as good as a set of custom wood grips though, which if I'm honest is what I'd go for if I got one of these.

VERY sexy pistol!
                sigpic

Comment

I have not handled a Guarder kit, but everyone raves about these, I used very very fine abrasive cloth on it, the slide feels silky,steel silky, the engraving is spot on pictures don't do it justice, the best thing is the noise of the slide clunking with the metal outer barrel. It now weighs 934g, If you change and want to sell your Guarder kit my brother will buy it!

Comment

A real one will weigh in at 1,267g, so the extra weight is useful if you want the added realism.
                    sigpic

Comment

Nice gun ya got there fella!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gduk Find out more about gduk
                      Working...
                      X